• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bronze, Guywho'sreaper and Blue1225: All accepted.

@ghaskan and Taio [/B] aaaaand you took the form too literally. I'll edit it. The [] was just to demonstrate that that was where you filled the charater name in. Also accepted since it was my fault.
I wanted to be sure to have May. :D

Michael - FireMeowth - February 14th, 2011

(Michael from XD:GoD, of course. I don't really care too much for Club Member Michael.)

I'm going to be really sad, and do this on Valentine's Day of all days. It's just coincidence, I swear.

Janine - Ryu Shoji - 14/02/11

Hmm... Okay I've finally decided.

Steven Stone - Blaah - 14/02/2011

(Wasn't sure if I was meant to include full name so I did just incase)

Last edited:
Cynthia - Serperior - Feb 14th, 2011

I CLAIM Blair/Touya <3
DarkDreams - 14th feb '11

EDIT: A crap. Steven Stone. WAI ;A;

EDIT x 2: I CHANGE! I CHANGE!

Last edited:
RebornRocks, AxelHino, StaticSky, DarkTranqulity, FireMeowth, Serperior, Azure Butterfly, Blaah, Flaafy, and Ryu Shoji: Your claims are all accepted:

DarkDreams: I apologize, but both Steven and Blair are taken. Sorry ;-;. Denied.

@Ryu Shoji: It's okay, man. *Pats him on the back*

Wow, all of you either have names comprised of two words or names with two "a"s in them. Weird.

List updated! And I'll be at school, monday lol, so don't freak out if the list doesn't get updated IN HALF A SECOND.

Karen - Tyrannotaur - Feburary 14th, 2011

Hopefully I got that right, typing on a IPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom