• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Claim-a-Videogame-Boss Battle Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(approved by Baf)

Basically, the point of this thread is to claim a videogame boss battle. Just to be clear, it is a boss battle, not just a boss. So this thread isn't to claim "Bowser" or "Ganondorf", as this could be done in the videogame character claiming thread. Instead, you should claim a boss battle from a certain game. So, if you like the final Bowser battle from Super Mario Galaxy, you would claim "Final Bowser Battle (Super Mario Galaxy)", not just "Bowser".

The rules are the same as in other claim threads:

-All Bulbagarden rules apply
-All claim thread rules apply
-You must have 20 posts before claiming
-If you're inactive for 3 months, your claims can be claimed by someone else.
-I will update this list as soon as possible; please be patient

Each member is allowed to claim up to two boss battles.

The format for claiming is:

Username - Boss Battle (game) - Date (dd/mm/yy)

I'm going to claim these two:

Tepig2000 - Zeromus (Final Fantasy IV) - 24/05/15
Tepig2000 - Super Dimentio (Super Paper Mario) - 24/05/15

Claim list:

Adachi Battle (Persona 4) - @Lord Dragelsnart
Alduin Battle (Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) - @graymelancholia
Armogohma Battle (Twilight Princess) - @Dustflier
Bashmaster Battle (Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze) - @leetic
Corypheus Battle (Dragon Age Inquisition) - @CakeFairyForever
Culex Battle (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - @Infestissumam
Dark Bowser Battle (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story) - @Norzan
Dark Chibiterasu Battle (Okamiden) - @Lord Kyuubi
Dark Knight Battle (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) - @Kelleo
Dark Star Core Battle (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story) - @Norzan
Demon Train Battle (The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks) - @Flopunny
Doctor Neo Cortex Battle (Crash Bandicoot: Warped) - @Risa Katou
Final Bison Battle (Street Fighter Alpha 3) - @returnofMCH
Final Issac Battle (Castlevania Curse of Darkness) - @Steel_Justice
Final Kefka Battle (Final Fantasy VI) - @Steel_Justice
Final N Battle (Pokémon Black and White) - @BlackOsprey
Final Xemnas Battle (Kingdom Hearts II) - @BlackOsprey
First Ghirahim Battle (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword) - @Neosquid
GLaDOS Battle (Portal) - @Reila
Kazuya Mishima Battle (Tekken 2) - @Risa Katou
Lambda Battle (Tales of Graces F) - @CakeFairyForever
Majora's Incarnation Battle (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask ) - @Flopunny
Margaret Moonlight Battle (No More Heroes 2) - @Lord Dragelsnart
M.I.K.E. Battle (Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl) - @BadAssGardevoir
Mr. L Battle (Super Paper Mario) - @Kelleo
Natla Battle (Tomb Raider Anniversary) - @zakisrage
Omega Zero Battle (Mega Man Zero 3) - @PokefanGaming
Psycho Mantis Battle (Metal Gear Solid) - @badasstroperMCH
Reshiram/Zekrom Battle (Pokémon Black and White) - @graymelancholia
RoboPanther Battle (Freedom Planet) - @PokefanGaming
Saturos Battle (on top the Mercury lighthouse) (Golden Sun) - @Shinehollow
Scar Battle (Kingdom Hearts II) - @Dustflier
Second Petey Piranha Battle (Super Mario Sunshine) - @Neosquid
Second Walhart Battle (Fire Emblem Awakening) - @Alexg23
Super Dimentio Battle (Super Paper Mario) - @Tepig2000
Third Colress Battle (Pokéon Black 2 and White 2) - @Alexg23
Third Vergil Battle (Devil May Cry 4) - @Shinehollow
TV Dinnah Battle (Little King's Story) - @leetic
Vol Opt Battle (Phantasy Star Online) - @Serverus Snope
Wheatley Battle (Portal 2) - @Reila
Yiazmat Battle (Final Fantasy XII) - @zakisrage
Yogg-Saron Battle (World of Warcraft) - @Serverus Snope
Zeromus Battle (Final Fantasy IV) - @Tepig2000

A reminder for everyone: if your chosen boss is battled more than once, then you need to specify the battle. I don't know a lot of these bosses some people chose, but if I notice a boss that's battled more than once, then I'm only going to add it to the list if the battle is specified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm interesting Ill have to go with these two battles.

CakeFairyForever - Next-Gen Battle (Hyperdimension Neptunia U) - 24/05/15
CakeFairyForever - Lambda Battle (Tales of Graces F) - 24/05/15

Steel_Justice - Kefka (Final Fantasy 6) 26/5/15
Steel_Justice - Issac (Castlevania Curse of Darkness) 26/5/15

Neosquid - Ghirahim Battle (Zelda Skyward Sword) - 27/05/15
Neosquid - Petey Piranha Battle (Super Mario Sunshine) - 27/05/15

oops, I accidentally posted ghirahim more than once

Lord Dragelsnart - Adachi (Persona 4) - 27/05/15

Lord Dragelsnart -Margaret Moonlight (No More Heroes 2) - 27/05/15

Ooh, this is an exciting one.

Lord Kyuubi - Dark Chibiterasu (Okamiden) - 29/5/2015

Whoops, spoilers.

I never liked writing the date that way... Ugh. Oh well.

Kelleo - Mr. L Battle (Super Paper Mario) - 29/5/15
Kelleo - Black Knight Battle (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) - 29/5/15

I never liked writing the date that way... Ugh. Oh well.

Kelleo - Mr. L Battle (Super Paper Mario) - 29/5/15
Kelleo - Black Knight Battle (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) - 29/5/15

That's the standard way of writing the date here in Brazil, so yeah... :p

EDIT: By the way, you can't claim both the Black Knight battles from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. This is technically two battles. If you were claiming the character Black Knight, you would mention both games, but since this is the boss battle against him, you need to choose only one.

Neosquid - Petey Piranha Battle (Super Mario Sunshine) - 27/05/15

oops, I accidentally posted ghirahim more than once

I might be wrong, but aren't Ghirahim and Petey Piranha both battled more than once? If so, then you gotta specify what battle you want.

By the way, this a reminder for everyone: if your chosen boss is battled more than once, then you need to specify the battle. I don't know a lot of these bosses some people chose, but if I notice a boss that's battled more than once, then I'm only going to add it to the list if the battle is specified.

Last edited:
I might be wrong, but aren't Ghirahim and Petey Piranha both battled more than once? If so, then you gotta specify what battle you want.

By the way, this a reminder for everyone: if your chosen boss is battled more than once, then you need to specify the battle. I don't know a lot of these bosses some people chose, but if I notice a boss that's battled more than once, then I'm only going to add it to the list if the battle is specified.

my bad, I kinda thought it didn't matter if they were in the same game. Suppose it can be the first ghirahim battle and the second petey piranha battle.

Sorry, you hadn't said this in the OP, so I thought it was alright. I'll just go with the Radiant Dawn battle then.

And writing the date that way never made sense to me. We say dates out loud like "May 30th, 2015" so the way to write it would be 5/30/2015 since it presents the numbers in the same order as we're saying them aloud.

my bad, I kinda thought it didn't matter if they were in the same game. Suppose it can be the first ghirahim battle and the second petey piranha battle.

It's 'kay, I only remembered to write it in the OP after reading your post. I'll add these now.

Sorry, you hadn't said this in the OP, so I thought it was alright. I'll just go with the Radiant Dawn battle then.

And writing the date that way never made sense to me. We say dates out loud like "May 30th, 2015" so the way to write it would be 5/30/2015 since it presents the numbers in the same order as we're saying them aloud.

It's okay, I didn't remember to say it in the OP before. I'll add your claim to the OP now.

And the thing is, in portuguese, dates are said out loud like "30 de (which means "of") Maio (which means "May") de 2015", so the day comes before the month. So writing the day first makes more sense in this case.

And the thing is, in portuguese, dates are said out loud like "30 de (which means "of") Maio (which means "May") de 2015", so the day comes before the month. So writing the day first makes more sense in this case.

Oh, I see. This I didn't know. xP

Hmmm... this will be a difficult decision.

Risa Katou - Doctor Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot: Warped) - 7/6/2015 (which means the 7th of June, not the 6th of July lol)
Risa Katou - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 2) - 7/6/2015 (does Kazuya count as a boss since he's fought on stage 9 by every character but himself? I'm not sure xD)

Last edited:
BlackOsprey - Final Xemnas battle (Kingdom Hearts II) 7/6/15 (it's the same date as the post above, if it's not right...)

BlackOsprey - Final N battle (Pokemon Black and White) 7/6/15

PokefanGaming - RoboPanther Fight (Freedom Planet) - Date (07/06/15)
Now, for a bit of variety from my other claims...
PokefanGaming - Omega Zero Fight (Mega Man Zero 3) - Date (07/06/15)

graymelancholia- Alduin battle (Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)- 7/6/2015
graymelancholia- Reshiram/Zekrom battle (Pokémon Black/White)- 7/6/2015

Hmmm... this will be a difficult decision.

Risa Katou - Doctor Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot: Warped) - 7/6/2015 (which means the 7th of June, not the 6th of July lol)
Risa Katou - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 2) - 7/6/2015 (does Kazuya count as a boss since he's fought on stage 9 by every character but himself? I'm not sure xD)

I don't really know anything about Tekken so I'll just count it.

Hey guy, I just remembered Kefka is battled more than once in Final Fantasy VI. I assume you wanted to claim the final battle against him?

Last edited:
I don't really know anything about Tekken so I'll just count it.

Hey guy, I just remembered Kefka is battled more than once in Final Fantasy VI. I assume you wanted to claim the final battle against him?

Yep the incredible Dante's Inferno styled final battle.

On a side note Issac is fought multiple times too but the last battle with him is what I was going for.

I want to claim Zeromus final... oh it's claimed, okay. Then i'll claim Kefka Final Battle... it's taken too...

I'll claim Dark Bowser & Dark Star Core boss battle from Bowser's Inside Story then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom