• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime The Official Claim An Anime Character Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miyazawa Yukino - His and Her Circumstances - Inlé -08/10/2017
Guts - Berserk - Inlé - 08/10/2017

Esmeraude - Sailor Moon - zakisrage - 8/13/17

Mimete - Sailor Moon - zakisrage - 8/13/17

Son Goku - Dragon Ball - Isamu Akai - 08/13/17.
Dr. Umataro Tenma - Astro Boy - Isamu Akai - 08/13/17.

I'd like to make my third claim.

Raditz - Dragon Ball Z - Isamu Akai - 08/19/17

Ruki Makino/Rika Nonaka - Digimon Tamers - NinjutsuSen - 8/20/17

Sumire Kakei - Boruto - NinjutsuSen - 8/20/17

L/Eru Rōraito - Death Note - NinjutsuSen - 8/20/17

Let's add to my claim list!
Mikazuki Augus - Mobile Suit Gundam: IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS - TouyaShiro - 10/15/2017

IIRC I have one claim left on this thread before I have to replace one of them, right? I'll be using that last one on this character:
Hibiki Tachibana - Senki Zesshou Symphogear - TouyaShiro - 11/05/2017

This will put you at 3 claims, yes. Claims list updated.

As per my constantly evolving and changing interests, I'd like to change one of my claims.

Remove: Mikazuki Augus - Mobile Suit Gundam: IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS - TouyaShiro - 10/15/2017
Replace with: Phosphophillyte - Land of the Lustrous - TouyaShiro - 02/03/2018

On a side note, would it be preferable to use the English name of the manga/anime in question should it have an official one? I assume it gets convoluted if one uses both titles, also.

Edit: Oh... I just realised. Who's going to take care of this now? I just remembered Scarlet Sky retired from their staff position, haha.

Updated the list. Dolce, ME, or I will be taking over doing that from here on out. /salute

(as for English vs whatever language titles, I personally don't mind which you use. I don't see it becoming an issue unless people try to take the same character just cause it's under a different name, in which case I'll need you guys' help if you see something like that happen since I don't know a lot of these characters ^@__@^;; )

I'd like to remove my claim on caster (sorry gilles), and in his place, claim an adorable little zombie gal.

Lily Hoshikawa - Zombieland Saga - Neosquid - 09/13/2019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom