• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The Official Claim Thread Hub! (Index & FAQ)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome one and all to the Official Claim Thread Hub — your one stop for General Pokémon Discussion's longest-running attraction!
Here you'll find a directory of all our current claim threads, as well as some information for those of you who might be unfamiliar.

~ Official Claim Thread Index ~
.:
PokémonCharactersTrainer ClassesMovesAbilitiesItems :.
Non-Pokémon Claim Threads:
Video Game Characters

FAQ:
  • What is a claim?
    Do you have an all-time favorite Pokémon? How about a favorite character? Maybe there's a specific item, ability, or move that speaks to you?
    Think of this as a way to show off your love for 'em, and officially* become their number-one fan — by claiming them for yourself! (*unofficially)

• What do I get for claiming something?
    Nothing except a sense of pride! It's entirely in the spirit of fun.
    Your username will be displayed on the list next to your claims, and you're free to list them on your profile or in your signature for all to see. As long as you keep logging in to the forums, you'll be able to keep your claims forever!

• What do I have to do to make a claim?
    Just follow the rules, check the list, and post! Each thread linked above has a short set of rules you'll have to read carefully for your claim to be accepted. But otherwise, as long as the claim you're making is not already taken, and you have enough posts to be eligible, you are free to place a claim on anything you want.

• What do I do if something on the list is missing/incorrect/broken?
    Let us know in the corresponding thread and it'll be looked into as soon as possible. We can't always keep track of everything, so we greatly appreciate when these things are pointed out to us!

If you still have questions, please feel free to reply below; the General Pokémon moderators and I will do our best to help you out.
Have fun!​

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom