• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not at all sure... it's giving me a headache trying to figure it out. it'd just be weird also if it did indeed say "the pokemon i made" and the blurb below it only says "he helps you on your journey sometimes!".

I'm assuming the full sentence would be "The item that activated the Pokemon I made".... although it could possibly be the item that he made or something, although the syntax for that would be a little dodgy.

Y'know what Black 2/White 2 needs? A dark-type gym.

A few days ago, I asked him on Facebook about why we haven't seen a Dark Gym yet and so far, I haven't got an answer. Admittedly, every portion of my tweet other than あくタイプ and ジム was in English, but when I asked him a while ago about whether Phione was a legendary or not in the same manner (nabbing the terms from Bulbapedia so hopefully he'll know some of what I'm on about), I got a reply.

Please and thank you.

I'm hoping there are more characters yet to be revealed. For me personally, Game Freak has hit a home run; and we don't even know what's happened to any of the characters in BW at the moment. There is still so much room for changes.

Please and thank you.

I'm hoping there are more characters yet to be revealed. For me personally, Game Freak has hit a home run; and we don't even know what's happened to any of the characters in BW at the moment. There is still so much room for changes.

Then I want Grimsley out of the Elite 4. No need to repeat types again like GSCHGSS and Emerald (Janine/Koga and Juan/Wallace). I want a Grass Elite 4 member in his place

Please and thank you.

Then I want Grimsley out of the Elite 4. No need to repeat types again like GSCHGSS and Emerald (Janine/Koga and Juan/Wallace). I want a Grass Elite 4 member in his place

Why not a Steel Elite Four? :3

I've thought of several ideas on what a Dark-type gym leader should be like:

- A Prankster
- A coward who barely made into the leagues of a gym leader
- A dirty rich kid
- A Batman-inspired part-time gym leader part-time dark avenger

Please and thank you.

Why not a Steel Elite Four? :3

Wasn't Steven basically Steel? or was he Rock/Steel

Oh, and Alder joins the International Police to hunt down Ghetsis. The slacker (if you choose to use his anime characterization), Alder, is teamed with the hardworking Looker, and their story is adapted into Unova's next hit show: a buddy cop comedy. It sounded really funny in my head. If you wanna use his game characterization, you could make it a documentary. He handpicks Cheren as his successor as Champion

- A Prankster
- A dirty rich kid
I really like this one! haha Batman rules!!!

- A Prankster
- A dirty rich kid

I like the last one the most. :p

I could see a character like Charles playing a larger role in the game. I mean, he is one of the only random NPCs with a name, right? Maybe a Dark-type Gym?

Pretty late to the party but now's better than never: Looks some nice information finally came our way but again, it's too soon to call anything so I'm happily sitting on the fence in that department waiting for future developments.

What I can note though is that I'm not totally surprised they decided to bring over some of the old guys (though I share an earlier poster's feelings on who got repped front and center). I'm all for regional integrity (something Unova has in spades if the images of its change were any indication) but at this point in the game, locking off them foreign Pokemon for the sake of further pushing Unova's at this point would be...kind of a jerk move. Either way, I just hope late-game Unova monsters like Golett will be available earlier this time round. Likewise, I share the feelings of another poster of seeing Trapinch down the line.

Finally, the new PCs and rival (& Homika)... The girl aside at the moment, both boys seem pretty inspired from other franchises not that I mind. Hell, makes me grin. If I can name the rival I'm definitely calling him Tsurugi. Homika also reminds me of a more punk-rock version of Sonia Strumm and I love it! And yeah, I'll be those who'll outright choose the boy. He seems strange given what we normally get in Pokemon but he's shounen-tastic otherwise!

Nothing against the girl, she has a great mix of sporty and chirpy while crossing design barriers no female PC dare pass. She's, dare I say, adorable, and I know the fan-artists will eat the poor thing alive. But... after Hilda, she's a bit of a letdown. But that's just me of course~

- A Prankster
- A dirty rich kid

I like the last one the most. :p

I could see a character like Charles playing a larger role in the game. I mean, he is one of the only random NPCs with a name, right? Maybe a Dark-type Gym?

We see Elesa and Charles being chased by paparazzo around Unova because of rumors they're dating (which are true)

I'm really looking forward to see a older (and maybe hotter :B) Iris... And oh, Caitlin too xD

How old is Iris... 10? Then she would be 12 in B/W. Pedobear approves.

Caitlin is already an adult around 20-22, just she's not the "hot" type. (the time gap between Gen IV and V is, AT LEAST, 6-8 years, and Caitlin was 14 back then. It was already discussed, you can say the time gap from the child of the retired TR grunt in Icirrus)

We see Elesa and Charles being chased by paparazzo around Unova because of rumors they're dating (which are true)
:lol: liked it.

I'm really looking forward to see a older (and maybe hotter :B) Iris... And oh, Caitlin too xD

How old is Iris... 10? Then she would have 12 in B/W. Pedobear approves.

Caitlin is already an adult around 20-22, just she's not the "hot" type. (the time gap between Gen IV and V is, AT LEAST, 6-8 years, and Caitlin was 14 back then. It was already discussed, you can say the time gap from the child of the retired TR grunt in Icirrus)

:lol: liked it.

1) Considering girls start puberty as early as 9 (the last time I read a good source about it, which was 4-5 years ago not counting all the changes to American technology and stuff that could screw with metabolism, it's rather plausible
2) Anyone think Elesa is in her mid-20s? If she is, could the paparazzi be brewing pregnancy rumors to compound it?

Also for Akuroma if it means colorless, then it doesn't only mean gray, but black and white as well. He's got no boundaries as to what his name means, meanwhile the legendary is a boundary Pokemon. Too many ideas bouncing in my head to ground this theory, but seeing as he says something about his creation, something tells me the overdrives are hidden abilities he unlocked and helped to create the formes.
He's definitely a villain; be he main villain or supporting villain. Even the magazine's text, irrc, outright states that he's mysterious and hard to read.
Just a quick note. I'm not trying to single you out specifically Joshawott, but I am replying to all posts I've seen on this to particular subject. Which your happens to be.

I fail to see how "Mysterious and hard to read." translates into "Definite Villain". Given the fact that his name (which escapes me at the moment) translates roughly into gray I think he's more of a neutral or morally ambiguous character if anything.

The previous iterations Black and White were named as such because they represent two different sides of an argument. Gray would be located exactly halfway in between the two implying a neutral stance on the issue.

If anything I think this new scientist will be someone that you're never quite sure is a friend or foe.

10 to 12... She would be 12 or 14 in B2W2, still just a kid, but you know, some girls that age are really hot, specially in animes and games.

This is so... pedo, lol
And wow, I though Caitlin was 14~15, but yeah, you have a point. She isn't hot but I kinda like her style anyway :)

for the record, before a "akuroma created a pokemon" thing begins, i think it says pokemon....notebook or something. after pokemon is a kanji, meaning it's a pokemon something, not a pokemon. but this is really really tiny and hard to make out. we'll know tomorrow with better scans :)
That makes sense, he is holding a weird-looking notebook in his hand.

10 to 12... She would be 12 or 14 in B2W2, still just a kid, but you know, some girls that age are really hot, specially in animes and games.

This is so... pedo, lol
And wow, I though Caitlin was 14~15, but yeah, you have a point. She isn't hot but I kinda like her style anyway :)

We don't need to bring up here that the female characters that are legal Trainers clearly are designed older than they are said to be. The thing about people using The Simpsons as an example of how the characters haven't aged per se on Pokemon, while valid, ignores a huge difference: We do occasionally see The Simpsons age. They have flashforward episodes. We've only had a single continuity of games do that, and in only ONE region. With all this time, there's a reason why shipping is so huge in this fandom.

CHARLESA 4EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom