• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be pretty interesting if you could sync B/W with B2/W2.

One idea that comes to mind is battling your B/W!PC in B2/W2, and they'd have the team that you had in B/W (at the time of syncing).

We don't need to bring up here that the female characters that are legal Trainers clearly are designed older than they are said to be. The thing about people using The Simpsons as an example of how the characters haven't aged per se on Pokemon, while valid, ignores a huge difference: We do occasionally see The Simpsons age. They have flashforward episodes. We've only had a single continuity of games do that, and in only ONE region. With all this time, there's a reason why shipping is so huge in this fandom.

CHARLESA 4EVER!

The problem is that the Simpsons tend to add in more 21st century stuff within every season when it's suppose to take place in the 90s.

As for age in Pokemon, Iris will still look the same but with a different outfit if she does appear in the two-year gap, puberty or not.

BTW, mind if we speculate if the Dream World will support BW2 and the Wi-Fi features that will be present followed by the possible return of the auto-level feature?

We don't need to bring up here that the female characters that are legal Trainers clearly are designed older than they are said to be. The thing about people using The Simpsons as an example of how the characters haven't aged per se on Pokemon, while valid, ignores a huge difference: We do occasionally see The Simpsons age. They have flashforward episodes. We've only had a single continuity of games do that, and in only ONE region. With all this time, there's a reason why shipping is so huge in this fandom.

CHARLESA 4EVER!

BTW, mind if we speculate if the Dream World will support BW2 and the Wi-Fi features that will be present followed by the possible return of the auto-level feature?

Also remember that these games are 3DS enhanced. I want the Wi-Fi in the games to be capable of carrying by the 3DS Wi-Fi. I haven't been able to untuck my Cherubi or get any of the DW event Pokemon since JUNE

It'd be pretty interesting if you could sync B/W with B2/W2.

One idea that comes to mind is battling your B/W!PC in B2/W2, and they'd have the team that you had in B/W (at the time of syncing).
That just made me think... This is the first time two games in explicitally different time periods can directly connect since Gen. II

Hoenn and Kanto were both too far apart to matter and it was left ambiguous in Gen III, and DPPt and HGSS are explicitally somewhat simultaneous.
Most importantly, only Gen II-Gen I involved connecting within the same region.

Not like it'll mean much in gameplay terms necesarially, but who knows, maybe we do see a new take on the time machine.

Does anybody know if Akuroma's name references a plant, like the other Professors?

Ok. Wow. I swear it sound like you guys almost predicted the whole game.

This is new. Really new. Newer then a brand new book.

What is the problem with being a 10 year old? I don't get it.

I'm betting the promotional video we'll see on Smash will likely reveal the antagonist's for the game, like the first trailer revealed N/Ghetesis for B/W before they were even revealed if I recall that correctly.

Does anybody know if Akuroma's name references a plant, like the other Professors?

Nope. Achroma's derived from the term achromat, meaning one that can only see in monochrome.

If that is the case, then that gives more weight to the theory that he's an antagonist. All regional Professors and their assistants have had plant derived names so far, while only a few villains have.

Of course, that trend could always be broken now, like so many others.

Game Freak is giving me a headache with all of this. It's too much XD I'm hoping that both PCs are in the games. Even though unlikely, I wish we could actually play sports in the stadiums. That would be really cool. Have your party as your cheerleaders XD

Sports minigames involving your Pokemon would be soooo much better than musicals :p

It'd be uber trolling if the types of the Gym leaders were those of Kanto's (Rock, Water, Electric, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Fire, Ground). XP

Hm, if that were true, then Skyla and Burgh may not return at all. despite the airport and Castelia City are still intact according to the map.

@Ghetsis-Dennis
Well...if what I just said about GL types being the same as Kanto's being true that mean at least four the Gyms have changed types. With Electric and Ground being intact.

What past legendary Pokemon are people expecting?

I think the Regi trio should be put in for sure, the only way to get them post R/S/E was that event in Platinum, so I think adding them may be a good idea even though I'm not really much of a fan of them. I'm expecting something in Challenger's Cave though.. but not really sure what they plan to put in there.

What past legendary Pokemon are people expecting?

I think the Regi trio should be put in for sure, the only way to get them post R/S/E was that event in Platinum, so I think adding them may be a good idea even though I'm not really much of a fan of them. I'm expecting something in Challenger's Cave though.. but not really sure what they plan to put in there.
My possible bets of one being in Challengers cave are Heatran and Regigigas. The cave is no longer visible for some reason. They could be giving us the Cerulean Cave treatment after all.

Nope. Achroma's derived from the term achromat, meaning one that can only see in monochrome.
Achroma is also a variant of the medical term 'achromia', which refers to a lack of pigmentation. And the guy is super pale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom