• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread

Just had a thought... It says in B/W that the brothers (the black and white heroes? I don't remember) had one Pokemon that split into two. Is this game going to give us more of a back story to the brothers? Or is it going to change the story to include them more?

Prediction: Unova will not be the only region explored as part of the new adventure. There is a reason why Black and White referenced N's whereabouts as being a faraway region...

Expanding the back story of the two brothers legend has some very good potential to be incredible. Maybe even a lengthy flashback if we're lucky.

I just noticed something..

Well, we all know about the red and blue on the logos, but...

Go to the official website and look at the number '2' on each of them. The blue '2' and the red '2'. They both have lines in them and the red one looks like it has the Groudon pattern in it.

So we're still in Gen 5, so same starters?

Vyyt4.png

The red pattern inside the 2 looks like Groudon's symbol on its body.

After the initial shock wore off I actually think these games will be pretty good. What does everyone think of Kyurem's forms? I love them. They're both epic looking IMO.
I'm on and off about them. Zekrom looks cool but his face gives me mixed signals. I don't like the reshiram one at all. It doesn't even look like it's the same pokemon.

Prediction: Unova will not be the only region explored in the new adventure. There is a reason why Black and White referenced N's whereabouts as being a faraway region...

I guess what will be possibly more shocking is that if the region N went to is a new region instead of an old existing region and it had few new Pokemon in it. Do you think that will be possible on BW2? No, the possible new Pokemon that I meant is not from Generation VI and still on Generation V that was introduced in BW2.

I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS! :-D :-D :-D So it's possible that we won't have the Touya/Hilbert and Touko/Hilda player characters?

If these are truly "a new adventure" and not just more complete versions of Black and White. Will it still be in Unova? Having a sequel in the same region would be awkward as you'd be doing the exact same gyms. Gold and Silver were sequels and despite having Kanto later on, they didnt start in Kanto as the main part of the game.

So will a new region be involved? Unlikely as that would likely involve new Pokemon. Or maybe a region we've seen before, say Hoenn. Erasing the need for RSEmakes. If you look at the logos of BW2, there is a red gem possibly a ruby, and a blue gem possibly a sapphire

For the DS? Thats unexpected, what about the 3DS? Pokemon Black and White 1 are already for the DS.
Oh, they acknowledged the 3DS. You can play Black 2 and White 2 on the 3DS when they're released in June of this year. In 2D!!!

Also on the red/blue thing, Seraphim dude and Zekrom are partially associated with those colors anyway. Just sayin'. Don't get your hopes up just yet, even though due to the whole berry thing it'd be the best outcome at this point.

After the initial shock wore off I actually think these games will be pretty good. What does everyone think of Kyurem's forms? I love them. They're both epic looking IMO.

I know i'm not the only one who was expecting Grey version and to be honest, i'm a little disappointed, but excited at the same time. I wanted Grey and still do. I hope that they don't stop making 3rd versions all together. However, i'm excited as this is something completely new and i'm proud to be here to experience it first hand.

I wonder what route they'll take with this. Will it be like a sequel starting a few months later or take place a few years later? If they do the few months thing, it'd seem like they'd have to keep the same character.

As far as Kyurem's new formes go...I really did want to see the original dragon, but these look interesting and I can't wait to find out there backstory.

EDIT: Yes, I would think that we are still in Generation 5 and that the starters will be the same.

Last edited:

name of the new forms was released already by musada in his twitter:

最新作『ポケットモンスターブラック2・ホワイト2』の2匹の新ポケモンの名前ですが、、、「ブラックキュレム」「ホワイトキュレム」と言います!!その新しい力には、ゼクロムとレジラムが関係しているとか、、、ここまで!みんなに感謝!!

i translate it in google translate and it is roughly saying the new formes name: Black Bulb kyurem? and white Buld Kyurem? can anyone translate it better?

I know i'm not the only one who was expecting Grey version and to be honest, i'm a little disappointed, but excited at the same time. I wanted Grey and still do. I hope that they don't stop making 3rd versions all together. However, i'm excited as this is something completely new and i'm proud to be here to experience it first hand.
I don't see any reason to be disappointed. Every single thing that could be done in a third version may easily be accomplished with sequels, but now there is a slew of new and unforeseen possibilities. The only thing this eliminates is that now Black and White can't be retconned, but why is that a bad thing?

Yeah guys, this is quite possibly better than a third version in every way.

another musada tweet i could not understand what it says so can anyone tranlate it it is about the forms:

ドジすぎ!RT @Junichi_Masuda: 最新作『ポケットモンスターブラック2・ホワイト2』の2匹の新ポケモンの名前ですが、、、「ブラックキュレム」「ホワイトキュレム」と言います!!その新しい力には、ゼクロムとレシラムが関係しているとか、、、ここまで!みんなに感謝!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom