• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread

Perhaps Ghetsis would try to combine all three dragons into one,and the PC would somehow prevent it,so the result would be two Kyurem forms instead,of which one would stand aside N\Ghetsis and the other aside PC.

Lol I've actually thought about this. IMO, Unova's story is not complete without the restoration of the Original Dragon, so if it doesn't happen in these games, I hope that it happens in a future one or maybe even the next gen if its tied to Unova.

You never know though, BW2 just might feature the Original Dragon.

Don't get too hyped up. We never found out what the Gastrodon family looked like in its original forme before Mt. Coronet split the population in half.

i would love to see the gym leaders pokemon change in the way U choose Ur starter!
So when U choose Snivy Burgh should have and Escavalier! Galvatula to Elesa, Deerling to Leonora!
If U choose Pignite Skyla should have Archeops! Tranquill to Leonora, Burgh a Larvesta.
If U choose Oshawott Leonora a Deerling, Clay a Stunfisk, a Swadloon instead of Dweeble! Galvantula to Elesa.

For the Ice and Dragon gym that is hard to make( cause their are only 3 poke lines in gen 5!). But for the some gym's( Bug, electro, flying, normal)- they could pulled it of

i would love to see the gym leaders pokemon change in the way U choose Ur starter!
So when U choose Snivy Burgh should have and Escavalier! Galvatula to Elesa, Deerling to Leonora!
If U choose Pignite Skyla should have Archeops! Tranquill to Leonora, Burgh a Larvesta.
If U choose Oshawott Leonora a Deerling, Clay a Stunfisk, a Swadloon instead of Dweeble! Galvantula to Elesa.

Larvestas are suppose to be limited and belong to only the strongest trainer in the storyline. How the heck will Skyla have an Archeops when fossil types are only used for rock gym leaders and minor trainers like N? Stunfisk does not suit Clay's character.

Stunfisk does not suit Clay's character.

Palpitoad is just as derpy as Stunfisk, if not more.

--

Actually, I'd like them to shuffle some of the pokemon's locations about. Deerling in Pinwheel Forest - stuff like that. Although I would seriously doubt they'd do anything major.

It makes me wonder why is Arceus labeled as the almighty when the endgame legendaries have 1-2 stats higher than his. It kinda defeats the whole purpose don't you think?

Not really. By that logic, Arceus has 4 stats higher than all of them, so he is the most powerful.

Are we expecting something on Smash tonight?

Meloetta most likely? I wouldn't expect much in regards to BW2; although, the release date is a lot closer than it usually is at this point, so we could get something.

I'm hoping that we hear something new tonight, since it is only three months away from being released. Though I would expect it to be something small.

By the time new info regarding BW2 are out, you think the server will be busy again like last week?

By the time new info regarding BW2 are out, you think the server will be busy again like last week?

If it's something absolutely major that can make the universe implode, then yes.

If it's something absolutely major that can make the universe implode, then yes.

Haha, every time they announce something new, I feel like the universe implodes, no matter how big or small it is. I really hope they announce something! I don't want to wait until Coro Coro for new info!

Are we expecting something on Smash tonight?
They could possibly reveal Meloetta's alternate forme tonight. Sadly, it won't have as much impact as we already know about it. On the other hand, she could get a reveal in Coro Coro like Keldeo did.

Boy that was annoying. Couldn't even keep up with people's post either lol But that was the first time I've been on forums when a new game was being revealed. I doubt that theres anything earth shattering like that anytime soon, the sequel related stuff will most likely be saved for Coro Coro.

Could be strongest as the original dragon. Somethings off for me with the fact tha it glows purple once it has both genes. Okay I know red and blue make purple, but why show the purple when it has no purple colorations for its formes?

You know, you could be right but:

Kyurem: The strongest Dragon-type Pokemon, its power is on par with Reshiram and Zekrom. Carrying the strongest heredity, it was born at the same time as Zekrom and Reshiram. It can change into Black and White Kyurem. Extreme cold radiates from its body.

It was "born" at the same time as Reshiram/Zekrom, so its not the Original Dragon but is now confirmed to be a part of it. I think that its title as "strongest" does refer to the combined state of the three, but I dunno if it would operate as another "forme" or a completely new Pokemon programed into the game.

At least this disproves the legends in BW about it coming from space LOL

Last edited:

All I've seen was official reveal of Meloetta and some movie scenes,but I haven't been watching it whole time.

Yeah, they didn't reveal anything new. Just Meloetta, the same movie trailer from Oha Suta and the forme names which we already knew.

For the Ice and Dragon gym that is hard to make( cause their are only 3 poke lines in gen 5!). But for the some gym's( Bug, electro, flying, normal)- they could pulled it of

That could work well. It would be nice for Gym Leaders to have teams with more of an advantage.

I wonder when pre-orders for both Japanese and American games will start, I've checked almost every day since the announcement...which i suppose it hasn't been that long since...

I dunno who posted it, but a while back it was mentioned that the number of sages along with the shadow triad and the two goddesses are exact to the gym leaders. I know they won't take out gyms, but isn't it a bit too coincidental that the way the gyms are handled this gen is how the evil team presented? What I mean is, would it be so out there to see the format the gyms are given to be used with em? It would give the battles purpose, going round the region to find out what's going on, and hell using whatever you get from em to open 8 doors to a castle would be far cooler then victory road. Seriously gonna be bummed if they don't try to implement this somehow.
Was also wondering, if this is a sequel, how will N's castle be handled? What I mean is, since these guys don't exactly have a base, how will we encounter them in a similar matter, or more importantly will everything climax at a previous spot? I mean, I can easily see team plasma raising the underwater ruins somehow, adding on to it with N's castle, and shaking things up a bit.

Larvestas are suppose to be limited and belong to only the strongest trainer in the storyline. How the heck will Skyla have an Archeops when fossil types are only used for rock gym leaders and minor trainers like N? Stunfisk does not suit Clay's character.

Larvesta in it's own right isn't really much a powerhouse, but I don't seeing it being given to a gym leader either.

As for Skyla getting an Archeops, why not? The only reason you mention is rather weak. Whether or not it fits Skyla is another discussion, but I certainly don't see why she couldn't get one.

As for Stunfisk, I agree. Could be influenced by me not liking Stunfisk though.

Was also wondering, if this is a sequel, how will N's castle be handled? What I mean is, since these guys don't exactly have a base, how will we encounter them in a similar matter, or more importantly will everything climax at a previous spot? I mean, I can easily see team plasma raising the underwater ruins somehow, adding on to it with N's castle, and shaking things up a bit.

Dear Arceus, no. Team Plasma's castle was perhaps some of the most stupidest thing I've ever seen in a pokémon game, and I don't ever want to see that again (that being said, I'm expecting to see it, but I'd rather seeing nuked from orbit).

I hope there are pre-order bonuses this time around with something extra if you pre-order both. I was very dissappointed when B1 and W1 didnt do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom