• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread

First, if the PC is not safe to use anymore, then where are we going to store our pokemon in this game?
In a new Storage System set up by Amanita or preferably Bill.

Second, if he just hacked the PC, then you would still keep all the pokemon you have on hand... Presumably some of your best pokemon.
They could be stolen directly by the Shadow Triad.

"Ghetsis... Where did he find these? What was he planning to do with them? Why did he give them to you? There's no way to know now. Is he testing you? Or...using you?"
"We, the Shadow Triad, have always been and will always be the loyal servants of Ghetsis. And Ghetsis's ambitions will never cease!"
"Never shall we meet again. Farewell!"

After they said that, I went to the Striaton Gym and just lol'd at them all, didn't get a reaction though.

Personally, I didn't buy the last line for one minute.

They could be telling the truth. After all, BW2 will likely have different player characters so they could be correct when they said YOU meaning Hilderbert.

I hope there are pre-order bonuses this time around with something extra if you pre-order both. I was very dissappointed when B1 and W1 didnt do this.

Still looking on ebay and Amazon for those Lugia and Arceus figures.

I still have the styluses and stylus holder from the Diamond and Pearl pre order and the lugia and ho-oh figures from HGSS

I still have the styluses and stylus holder from the Diamond and Pearl pre order and the lugia and ho-oh figures from HGSS

I only pre-ordered HeartGold, and the DP stylus holder outlived both DP styluses

Not trying to turn this back into a region debate, but I came across this fanmade photo of western Hoenn in BW graphics, which made me realize that Hoenn in BW graphics would look really cool initially... and then the appeal would wear off if there wasn't anything substantial to do there. Especially for a region as big as Hoenn. What would be the point in traveling through a region twice the size of Kanto and at least 1.5x bigger than Unova, if the only thing you'd be doing is collecting badges and battling the occasional trainer? It would be a bigger disappointment than GSC/HGSS Kanto was.

Nevertheless, great map, though.

Not trying to turn this back into a region debate, but I came across this fanmade photo of western Hoenn in BW graphics, which made me realize that Hoenn in BW graphics would look really cool initially... and then the appeal would wear off if there wasn't anything substantial to do there. Especially for a region as big as Hoenn. What would be the point in traveling through a region twice the size of Kanto and at least 1.5x bigger than Unova, if the only thing you'd be doing is collecting badges and battling the occasional trainer? It would be a bigger disappointment than GSC/HGSS Kanto was.

Nevertheless, great map, though.
I think the map is nothing like how it would look, for instance they would probably connect the pokemarts and pokemon centres. I think that they could either do a separate remake, in 1-3 years, or create a sort of unified storyline travelling through 2 regions hopping between them. When you get to mistralton, you can use the airport and go to mossdeep, where you can start to link in with the hoenn ideas. Mt pyre seems to be a great place to do a unification of Kyurem+Reshiram/Zekrom, using the weather changing powers of Groudon to imbue the power of fire, kyogre for thunder. Possible future link: Rayquaza resurrects original dragon using a combination of both their powers(think emerald weather)

that is an epic map

Nice map :)

Now we are prepared to be disapointed.......................

I hope there are pre-order bonuses this time around with something extra if you pre-order both. I was very dissappointed when B1 and W1 didnt do this.

A Victini figurine o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Whoa! That map looks fantastic!! Though I can see a few differences being made, that is something I'd love to see.

Personally, I wonder what will happen to the Unova Pokédex. In the time that has passed, will older Pokémon have found their way into Unova? I'd like to see an expansion like Platinum (although perhaps on a smaller scale). Perhaps putting Pokémon like Snorunt into Twist Mountain, Magnemite into Chargestone Cave and Gastly into Celestial Tower. Basically, fleshing out areas that only had a few few Pokémon before. I also wouldn't mind seeing Castform in either Mistralton City or Route 7.

Or, if the Pokédex stays the same, I'd like to see the distribution of Pokémon mixed around a bit. For example, make some Pokémon that could only be obtained later in Black and White, such as Pawniard, Deino, Mienfoo, Rufflet and Vullaby.

I hope we don't see any pre Gen V Pokemon before the postgame; they don't really fit in too well with the Unova mon designs. Aaand I'm tired of seeing the other 493 Pokemon.

Sorry if this has been said before or sounds utterly ridiculous o.o;; but in my the opinion the solution to all the "protagonist" crisis is that it should be N (although that might be a sexist to females but who doesn't like N?.....or maybe not........)
I mean it should make sense right? N is technically starting on a "brand new adventure" and it would be okay for him to have weak lvl 5 stater Pokemon as he's (probably) reconsidering his ideals and now going on the path of becoming a trainer plus with him as the the protagonist his back-story could be covered really easily. Having Reshiram/Zekrom at the beginning could pose a bit of problem but then again it could be fixed with some sort of plot device like "oh its too strong I need to do everything by my own ability" and it could also explain why the opposite dragons are now on opposites games.
...Although if Touya/Touko were to appear again and be his rivals it wouldn't make sense for him to beat them :I Maybe as a endgame "boss" to prove that he has grown?

Personally, I wonder what will happen to the Unova Pokédex. In the time that has passed, will older Pokémon have found their way into Unova? I'd like to see an expansion like Platinum (although perhaps on a smaller scale). Perhaps putting Pokémon like Snorunt into Twist Mountain, Magnemite into Chargestone Cave and Gastly into Celestial Tower. Basically, fleshing out areas that only had a few few Pokémon before. I also wouldn't mind seeing Castform in either Mistralton City or Route 7.

Or, if the Pokédex stays the same, I'd like to see the distribution of Pokémon mixed around a bit. For example, make some Pokémon that could only be obtained later in Black and White, such as Pawniard, Deino, Mienfoo, Rufflet and Vullaby.

It could go either 4 ways:

- Unova dex remains the same
- Unova dex will contain both Unova Pokemon and Kanto Pokemon (including their cross gen evos) to show how much the series has changed for the past 16 years
- Unova dex will contain both Unova Pokemon and Hoenn Pokemon (including their cross gen evos) to, for some reason, tease us about the future of R/S/E
- Unova dex will contain Unova Pokemon and a few select Pokemon from the past 4 gens (Pikachu family, Jigglypuff family, and Lucario family seem most likely to be added in)

Sorry if this has been said before or sounds utterly ridiculous o.o;; but in my the opinion the solution to all the "protagonist" crisis is that it should be N (although that might be a sexist to females but who doesn't like N?.....or maybe not........)
I mean it should make sense right? N is technically starting on a "brand new adventure" and it would be okay for him to have weak lvl 5 stater Pokemon as he's (probably) reconsidering his ideals and now going on the path of becoming a trainer plus with him as the the protagonist his back-story could be covered really easily. Having Reshiram/Zekrom at the beginning could pose a bit of problem but then again it could be fixed with some sort of plot device like "oh its too strong I need to do everything by my own ability" and it could also explain why the opposite dragons are now on opposites games.
...Although if Touya/Touko were to appear again and be his rivals it wouldn't make sense for him to beat them :I Maybe as a endgame "boss" to prove that he has grown?

That would only work if N was still able to talk. And player characters don't talk in Pokemon. I doubt that's about to change.

- Unova dex will contain both Unova Pokemon and Kanto Pokemon (including their cross gen evos) to show how much the series has changed for the past 16 years
- Unova dex will contain both Unova Pokemon and Hoenn Pokemon (including their cross gen evos) to, for some reason, tease us about the future of R/S/E
- Unova dex will contain Unova Pokemon and a few select Pokemon from the past 4 gens (Pikachu family, Jigglypuff family, and Lucario family seem most likely to be added in)

I doubt the Unova Dex will remain the same. BW already explored the "100% new Pokemon" idea and having the very same assortment of Pokemon as the last game would be very boring. I liked Joshawott's idea; let's throw in some of BW's late-game Pokemon in the early routes, and some Pokemon from the first four gens for good measure. Platinum is one of the best Pokemon games for a reason; its variety was fantastic.

I doubt the Unova Dex will remain the same. BW already explored the "100% new Pokemon" idea and having the very same assortment of Pokemon as the last game would be very boring. I liked Joshawott's idea; let's throw in some of BW's late-game Pokemon in the early routes, and some Pokemon from the first four gens for good measure. Platinum is one of the best Pokemon games for a reason; its variety was fantastic.

If possible, then I believe 200-256 Pokemon in the Unova dex sounds appropriate enough.

You remember how Meloetta uses Relic Song to change formes? I think they will pull a Meloetta with the new forms of Kyurem. Hear me out.

If Kyurem uses Freeze Shock, its form and typing will change into Black Kyurem. Upon transforming, the move Freeze Shock will be replaced with Bolt Strike. When Black Kyurem uses Bolt Strike, it uses up all the energy required for the new form and turns back into normal Kyurem.

If Kyurem uses Ice Burn, its form and typing will change into White Kyurem. Upon transforming, the move Ice Burn will be replaced with Blue Flare. When White Kyurem uses Blue Flare, it uses up all the energy required for the new form and turns back into normal Kyurem.

CHECK THE SPOILER BELOW TO SEE THE IMAGE OF HOW IT WILL WORK.

62163.png

Last edited:

I think the fourth option is more likely, in that every generation will be included. Obviously as you said, we'd get the super marketable Pokémon like Pikachu, Lucario and all that, but I'd like to see some random gems too (like Platinum's Houndor/Houndoom).

They could be telling the truth. After all, BW2 will likely have different player characters so they could be correct when they said YOU meaning Hilderbert.

Oh they could be like, "Hey, remember when we said that we'd never meet again? Yeah, we lied."

Or they'll never meet us again.....as the Shadow Triad! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom