• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

The Official Pokémon GO Community Day Thread!

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
For the exclusive moves, I think Eevee could have Last Resort, if Waterfall didn't make to Vaporeon or Dream Eater to Espeon. In case when Z-Moves are available, Last Resort Eevee's going to be an utility. Alternatively, Eevee could have Trump Card instead as an exclusive move.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
More leaning on Last Resort personally. It is pretty much a staple for Eevee ever since it got the Z-Move.

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
Maybe. Eevee could get both an exclusive Fast-Move and an exclusive Charged Move, with Covet being the Fast Move.

Reaction score
Big fat "meh" for Chikorita. Boring mon, puny evolutions. But heck, triple catch XP is nice with a lucky egg and the shiny version may make for trading fodder (although I loath to pay the star dust cost). My new Gotcha should see good use during the C.D. events. The last paragraph of that news bulletin, though, that's what drew my attention.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Eevee CD went great, 12 shinies and about 200.000 Stardust. I've got Last Resort versions of all Eeveelutions and Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon for the shinies, with more saved up for the eventual Leafeon/Glaceon/Sylveon and Espeon/Umbreon if/when I feel like walking them up.

Chikorita's CD is going to be nice, if only a bit laid-back as I'm not in a rush to get too many considering Frenzy Plant Venusaur is more likely to be better. I can already evolve 1, I hope to get at least 3 Shinies and evolve 6, but we'll see.

Personally more interested on the inevitable Cyndaquil/Totodile CDs that should eventually follow it, and maybe even Hoenn starters too. I'm getting prepared for all those already.

the future is not written
Reaction score
I'm going to be out of town for Chikorita, so while I'm going to have the phone open I probably won't go too hard on it. I'll just trade friends for extra shiny Chikorita (I went to go fest so I am replete with good stuff worth trading for). Hopefully October will be better in terms of the pokemon offered....

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I have a good Chikorita that I'm ready to evolve, other than that will only need about 3 or so :)

I wonder if they're going to do Frenzy Plant like with Venusaur or if they'll do a charge move this time around.

Reaction score
I wonder if they're going to do Frenzy Plant like with Venusaur or if they'll do a charge move this time around.
I hope they'll do a quick move instead of a charge move like Frenzy Plant but I'm honestly expecting FP again.

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I hope they'll do a quick move instead of a charge move like Frenzy Plant but I'm honestly expecting FP again.
Yeah that's what I meant to say, a quick move. It would at least make Meganium play differently than Venusaur if anything.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Johto Festival helped me pre-grind the Chikorita Candy a bit, I have more than 200 now, which should make it just a bit easier to hit my goal of 775 by CD.

I'm also already using Pinap on any Cyndaquil/Quilava I catch to prepare for that CD, it should be coming eventually. For Totodile I have enough Candy already thanks to Water Festival.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
Beldum was just announced! Pretty excited about it since the whole Beldum line has amazing shinies
I'm excited that a Gen 3 Pokemon will be the subject of this month's CD. I've completed my Kanto Dex, and I'm six mon away from completing my Kanto dex. It'll be nice to backfill some of my Gen 3 Pokemon. I hope next month's CD Pokemon is Bagon.

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I wouldn't be suprised if next month is Cyndaquil since last month was Chikorita :)

Lovely
Reaction score
I think it might be a Gen 1 pokemon since next month's community day might be just around the time the Let's Go games are officially out.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I think it might be a Gen 1 pokemon since next month's community day might be just around the time the Let's Go games are officially out.
I'm guessing they might do a special Pikachu or Eevee? Maybe a special one with a haircut too.

Reaction score
As a heads up: due to the server issues in Asia/Pacific, those regions will have a second Beldum community day for a future (unspecified) date.

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I have to work today 2-11pm but I'm hoping to catch at least 3! I have a 93 Beldum that I can evolve already

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
Just saved up some Beldum candies so I will try use them to buy Metagrossite to Mega Evolve some of my Metagross in the future. It runs smooth for me.