• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO The Official Pokémon GO Community Day Thread!

For the exclusive moves, I think Eevee could have Last Resort, if Waterfall didn't make to Vaporeon or Dream Eater to Espeon. In case when Z-Moves are available, Last Resort Eevee's going to be an utility. Alternatively, Eevee could have Trump Card instead as an exclusive move.

More leaning on Last Resort personally. It is pretty much a staple for Eevee ever since it got the Z-Move.

Maybe. Eevee could get both an exclusive Fast-Move and an exclusive Charged Move, with Covet being the Fast Move.

Big fat "meh" for Chikorita. Boring mon, puny evolutions. But heck, triple catch XP is nice with a lucky egg and the shiny version may make for trading fodder (although I loath to pay the star dust cost). My new Gotcha should see good use during the C.D. events. The last paragraph of that news bulletin, though, that's what drew my attention.

Eevee CD went great, 12 shinies and about 200.000 Stardust. I've got Last Resort versions of all Eeveelutions and Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon for the shinies, with more saved up for the eventual Leafeon/Glaceon/Sylveon and Espeon/Umbreon if/when I feel like walking them up.

Chikorita's CD is going to be nice, if only a bit laid-back as I'm not in a rush to get too many considering Frenzy Plant Venusaur is more likely to be better. I can already evolve 1, I hope to get at least 3 Shinies and evolve 6, but we'll see.

Personally more interested on the inevitable Cyndaquil/Totodile CDs that should eventually follow it, and maybe even Hoenn starters too. I'm getting prepared for all those already.

I'm going to be out of town for Chikorita, so while I'm going to have the phone open I probably won't go too hard on it. I'll just trade friends for extra shiny Chikorita (I went to go fest so I am replete with good stuff worth trading for). Hopefully October will be better in terms of the pokemon offered....

I have a good Chikorita that I'm ready to evolve, other than that will only need about 3 or so :)

I wonder if they're going to do Frenzy Plant like with Venusaur or if they'll do a charge move this time around.

I wonder if they're going to do Frenzy Plant like with Venusaur or if they'll do a charge move this time around.

I hope they'll do a quick move instead of a charge move like Frenzy Plant but I'm honestly expecting FP again.

Johto Festival helped me pre-grind the Chikorita Candy a bit, I have more than 200 now, which should make it just a bit easier to hit my goal of 775 by CD.

I'm also already using Pinap on any Cyndaquil/Quilava I catch to prepare for that CD, it should be coming eventually. For Totodile I have enough Candy already thanks to Water Festival.

Beldum was just announced! Pretty excited about it since the whole Beldum line has amazing shinies

I'm excited that a Gen 3 Pokemon will be the subject of this month's CD. I've completed my Kanto Dex, and I'm six mon away from completing my Kanto dex. It'll be nice to backfill some of my Gen 3 Pokemon. I hope next month's CD Pokemon is Bagon.

I think it might be a Gen 1 pokemon since next month's community day might be just around the time the Let's Go games are officially out.

As a heads up: due to the server issues in Asia/Pacific, those regions will have a second Beldum community day for a future (unspecified) date.

Just saved up some Beldum candies so I will try use them to buy Metagrossite to Mega Evolve some of my Metagross in the future. It runs smooth for me.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom