• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Rate my Signature Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jedi_Amara said:
My wealth of links is no more! Behold the image sig. I had to resize it to fit with the size rules, though. -_-

Rate please? :)
I really love that banner. Like, hardcore. o_o The girl is so cute in it, and the swirly-ish effect is just love =D It's kinda hard to read the text in it, but I'm pretty sure that's on purpose +lol+. [I'm a fan of the avatar too XP]

I don't mind if anyone wants to rate my sig or something. +shimmies away+

It's Fai and Kurogane! TRC is <3 XD.

Thanks for your compliments :) Yeah, the text is more like background in this case XD

I like your oddish banner, it's really cute.

Someone rate mine?

Mimori Kiryu, I think yours looks nice. :3 Not too fancy, but still looks nice.

Okay I am back,so now how does it look,I hope not too flashy like before..^.^
I always get down,but now I'm back on my feet!Soooo if it looks all weird,please do tell,I mean I can overhype^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom