• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Rate my Signature Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It stretches my screen a little bit (but my comp is screwed-up so I bet everyone else's is fine) and I like the banner....>D Heehee.

I also wanna know if -my- sig is okay. o__0 All OMGEWW KISSING BOYS! comments aside, of course. Though I don't think that'll be a problem here. :0

Stupid 500-character limit. ;o; *cries*

I dont think your signature breaks any rules. I love that picture though. You must be really lucky to be able to draw two people kissing. Better yet, two of the same sex kissing. Sooooo adorable!
I put a hint of who I was at Serebii in my signature BTW.

I can see them.
I cant see them. There are only supposed to be two pictures there. It's a mistake with those Xs. I dont know how to remove them.

Colored the sigpiccy. :D It's prettier now, I think. Difficult as hell to do. :0

I see the x's.....>___>

I love those angel sigs, I know one is Ah megumi-sama, but what anime is the Raphael one from? ^-^
BTW how does mine look? Its one of my characters from my new RPG ^-^

My sig needs improvement. I want all the same info to be there, but it also seems crowded. Suggestions?

Group the small text with the other small text? Or maybe make all the text the same size? I dunno, play around with it.

Maybe different colors for each line? Or making the normal text smaller or something o_O I dont know, it looks prertty good to me ^-^

I like your banner, Wolfin. And it's Aa Megami-sama. :p

My wealth of links is no more! Behold the image sig. I had to resize it to fit with the size rules, though. -_-

Rate please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom