• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Rate my Signature Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been here for a long time *blushes* Since it has been so long, how is my sig/ avatar?? (I know my av. isn't for a sig rating but I like it :-D)

My new signature.

Scary, isn't it? ^^. Likely, you won't even get it unless you frequent the SQSA thread.

I'm wondering, should I make the pics smaller?

yes i frequent that thread alot lol well the middle one is so totally scary so yeah the others are fine.....

Neone like the POem i just wrote in 3 minutes of the top of my head??

Your sig is so scary...Angelfire! {j/k}

If you give me the site(s) you got them from, I can host it on my own server for you! ;-)

That is a really good poem! It rhymes but still sounds good (rhyming poems usually sound messed up IMO)

*Is confused*

The pics show up for me...o_O

NO! CURSE YOU KARASU! I KNOW THIS IS YOUR FAULT SOMEHOW!

Well, for me the "Image Hosted by Angelfire" thing comes shows instead. It may be because I use Firefox (which everyone should), and I remember seeing an option somewhere that said "Do not display Angelfire images," but I don't think I checked it. Anyhow, I'm sure I'm not the only one here who uses Firefox, as I believe Archy himself does. Does anyone else have this problem?

Oh. *Thought the image hosted by angelfire thing was on purpose* I cant see the images either. and my browser is just plain Internet Explorer.

So Hitchi, if I give you the links to them (on angelfire), could you host them? Or does it have to be the original source?

All three of them look like Angelfires...I can't believe it...*sputter*

umm i can see them fine....and im just using plain internet explorer.....soo umm yeah....

Thanks hitchi...my Grammer/English teacher was like astonished that i could write good poetry this past year lol cause i have a very noticable southern accent lol so....yup but thats another story

Hmmm... @_@

What do you all think of my signature? Eh-heh~ *nervous new person*

That's a very cool banner and avatra. Under a bed! Wait til Trainer-c sees that!

Hitchi said:
That's a very cool banner and avatra. Under a bed! Wait til Trainer-c sees that!
^^;; I saw It when I was browsing the Daily Top Ten thread. I laughed pretty hard. Great Signature Milk. *Nods* Underbed-hiding is very popular at the SQSA thread.

Hehe thanks XD

It's from one of my favorite movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas..

..though I am somewhat of an under-the-bed recluse :x

I like your avatar. What's he bottom part of your sig say? And where's the Official Pokeshippers? I want to join! ^_^

Bluchu said:
I like your avatar. What's he bottom part of your sig say? And where's the Official Pokeshippers? I want to join! ^_^

Thanks ^^; The bottom part is part of a song from an animé series called Chrno Crusade. I found a translation at www.animelyrics.com

Why was I able to run across someone this important?
Holding on to these fingers that they almost hurt, I see the dream that had disappeared into sadness
Farewell, solitaire

As for the OPS... I lost the link. In fact, I don't know if the site still exists. You can ask Archaic about it. He probably knows what happened with the OPS. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom