• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Rate my Signature Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, I didn't know there was a limit on sig size. o_o But yeah, I'll change it. ^_^ Anyways, Jakotsu is from Inuyasha? I'm guessing from an episode that hasn't been dubbed yet. Which means I can't see it because I moved to Iceland and there's no anime here. x.x

Kasumi Chan said:
Jakotsu from Inuyasha.

You sure? It really doesn't look like something from a Rumic work.

About my sig:
Is it too wordy? I know I put a lot of text in there, but I really want to tell the whole Pokémon-loving world about my pic. It's like I have a drawing in a museum or something! Too bad I can't put the drawing itself in my sig; I only had one copy and I didn't take my scanner and my previous dumb frustrating
computer with me to New York. And I was too lazy to go and find a copy machine. **regrets it now**

The cat girl is her new avatra. Mine is Jakotsu, as well as several other peoples'.

Your sig is nice, simple, it's so cool you have fanart at PC NY!

I like the pics in your sig and the colors of the text underneath.

A little tall but I like the Ed pic in your sig and avatar and the other thing seems interesting too.

Bluchu said:
A little tall but I like the Ed pic in your sig and avatar and the other thing seems interesting too.

Thanks!^_^the other thing is using stuff from my favorite book in the world,Sabriel,put into my own words.

My siggy is plain >_> Just a home-made Trainer card ~__~;

I like the trainer card except I think the trainer could look better.

I'm not really trying to pull a shameless plug on you all (really! x_x) I just wanted to know if you thought this was too plain or anything... And if I could make it more attractive.

Ahh Maiko, your sig is fine :p Better than mine, anyway xD I like the trainer card ^^

My sig is just a banner I made earlier this evening, and a couple links :p And the first time I've really changed my sig since I first joined :p XD

OMG, oh noes~~ I've decided to make myself a graphical signature @_@! I was really bored this morning, and decided that it would be fun to try to learn how to use image-editing software, something I've never touched before (well, unless you count MS Paint). Uh, yeah, it's my first one. So bash it all you like. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom