• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Request a Song Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
song request

It seems like a Japanese BGM, since it is based off of the video game music, but not sure:

I am looking for the track following track:

It sounds similar (at least the beginning does) to the very first BGM track used at the beginning of Keystone Pops. However, it is much faster and uses synthesizer voicing.

The time that comes to mind that it is played is in season 1, when all of the pokemon are working together to build up that pile of rocks in Blaine's volcano gym

I'd like to request the mp3 version of Together 2008 aka the perfect remix to the perfect song.

I'm looking for the instrumental version of "This Side of Paradise" from the Deoxys movie; the scene I remember it playing in is when Ash, May, Max, Brock, and Tory are eating that stew thing, before Munchlax gobbles it all down. And I think that there's a second instrumental version from when they manage to free everyone who Deoxys had taken.

Last edited:
The CD doesn't come out until the 28th. I don't think anyone would have it this early.

I know it's probably too early to ask this, but...does anyone have the Together 2008 opening?

I'd like to request the mp3 version of Together 2008 aka the perfect remix to the perfect song.
I'm adding Together 2007 to this request.

I'd like to request Pokemon 10th movie Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai OST, or where can i download it?

AS for Together2008, don't count on a good quality mp3 for a while... If you really want to see it, go to youtube, but at the moment quality sucks.
Unown uploaded a nice quality video to his photobucket account. I'm sure he also has the abiltiy to rip the song in a nice quality
Hopefully this is allowed.
Unfortunately if anything, you can only download the song in flv format which means no ipod T_T

T_T
Jorah! I had just finished converting Together 2008 into mp3 form after trying out dozens of programs to find that it was already available

At least I can do future flv conversions though.

Last edited:
Does anyone have ONE by Crystal Kay? I think the single has been released. Any and all versions would be appreciated ^^

Thanks...but track 17 is corrupted, i can't extract it...

Crap, I myself didn't get it from there (didn't upload it myself), so I'm not sure if it's corrupted or not. Track 17 is Jiku no Tou he, right? Good track, unfortunately I forgot the site where I got it at this moment...I'll try to find it again.

Perhaps you should try downloading it again or something.
Found a place where you can download it (as well as the other OSTs). Haven't tried it myself.

http://www.pokeplus.net/media/ost.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom