• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Request a Song Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Italian like song at pokemon: Heros. There is only one Italian like song in the movie.

I'd like to request the full version of the second Pokemon opening in Korean
Maxim got me curious.

Rewatching the last episode of AG again, I really would loveee it if there was an instrumental of Chiisaki Mono/A Small Thing mp3.
The instrumental is almost as gorgeous as the song, and it would be great if anyone had it :eek:

Does anyone have that remix of Hikari's Theme that was played at the end of "Hot Springing a Leak"?

Anyone have the song from movie 9 (the one where May and Manaphy lay in the hammock and Manaphy says "love you"; the "instrumental version" of Together We'll Make a Promise)?

Also, the song from movie 10 where the Space Time Towers play the music (not Oracion) and the two girls are dancing?

If someone could PM me a link to where I can find the OST for the Jirachi movie I'd appreciate it.

Does anyone have the instrumental version of "We Will Be Heroes", from D/P Battle Dimension?

To be more specific, I'm looking for the short, instrumental version that plays at the end of "Tanks for the Memories". On here, the song is actually played without the Cartoon Network narrator guy talking through it. ^_^

does anyone know where i can get the instrumental version for chiisaki mono/ make a wish?? thanks in advance

Hi guys!
I have taken a look to the previous pages but I couldn't find "Chiisaki Mono (Make a Wish)" the english_Japanese version and "Glory day". Can anyone Help?
Thanks

Anyone have ONE with Pikachu and Shaymin? I have the other versions (Cornelius, Dexpistols, and original), but I need the actual Pokemon version to complete my collection.

Anyone have ONE with Pikachu and Shaymin? I have the other versions (Cornelius, Dexpistols, and original), but I need the actual Pokemon version to complete my collection.
Could you post those other versions please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom