• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Request a Song Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want a list of the songs that appear in doth Japaneses and the dud but I don't the names of them, I do know one but I can't remember what it call. (It play during Mira and Ash vs Team rocket battle.) sorry I can't be more help.

Oh, y'know that crazy Kanto running theme? It *is Japanese! Does anyone know where it plays for a long time?

I just want a list of the songs that appear in doth Japaneses and the dud but I don't the names of them, I do know one but I can't remember what it call. (It play during Mira and Ash vs Team rocket battle.) sorry I can't be more help.

When Team Rocket blast through the wall with their sub? That one's called "Onidrill ~Capture On~"

Hey that's the song!

It plays a LOT - but for an extended version...hmmm goldmember will ahve to help us!

Oh, y'know that crazy Kanto running theme? It *is Japanese! Does anyone know where it plays for a long time?

When Team Rocket blast through the wall with their sub? That one's called "Onidrill ~Capture On~"

That not it but it one of the one I'm looking for. But on during the battle has voice in Japaneses version and I don't what they plays during the dud.

I believe you're referring to Mezase Pokemon Master '98, but that was just in the Japanese version.

Yes that it where can I find the one that play during the episode.

Still looking for the others.

hello,
i am new to this website and i am looking for one song in particular.
It's the end theme song from Diamond and Pearl Season, I read somewhere it was called "Go Pokemon Go" but I'm not sure if that is correct, and I can not find it anywhere. Oh and it is the english version if that helps any. Sorry to be a bother, I just really love it and am eager to listen to the full version of it! :) Thank you in advance!

hello,
i am new to this website and i am looking for one song in particular.
It's the end theme song from Diamond and Pearl Season, I read somewhere it was called "Go Pokemon Go" but I'm not sure if that is correct, and I can not find it anywhere. Oh and it is the english version if that helps any. Sorry to be a bother, I just really love it and am eager to listen to the full version of it! :) Thank you in advance!

Was it the one that appeared in episodes one up to 52 or we are heros?

I think it must be episodes 1 to 52.. we are heroes is in the newest episodes right? I know it isn't that one lol.

Here is some of the lyrics:

"Yo!
Pokémon masters, your heart beats faster
Training for the top, 'cause you know you can't stop!
Your training kicks NOW, Pokémon PowWOW!
The power of a master, all before you will BOW!
But don't let it get to your head, young trainer
The road is long and filled with danger
Everyone says they deserve to be number one
But who can't top you
The answer is none
Because they've never seen an expert like YOU!
One who knows the difference between Mewtwo and MEW!
Or someone who can tell you the type of PIKACHU!
Or someone who can tell you which Pokémon is new!"

That's the ending theme of season 9 which was also the song in "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon"
Can't help with a download but I think it's on that "Pokémon X" CD (or whatever they called that 10th anniversary CD)

Yeah, I was lurking here for awhile, and I was wondering if anyone had access to the movie 11 OST? The only one floating around is the torrent, and I don't do torrents. x_x

Thanks in advance.

EDIT;; Just to make this clear, the Megaupload link posted here about 10 pages back doesn't work, the file has been removed. So yeah. ._.;

Last edited:
If anyone wants to hear some dub music without background noise:

They're lifted from Pokemon Puzzle League, they are a bit lower quality, but still have the same feel:

It seems like they would use this when they are rushing to get somewhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA2JMJT4k28&feature=related

I've heard this one used countless time to fill in battlemusic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR79XWfTeUM&feature=related

This is the one is used in the very first episode with the rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRRaPrCVKo&feature=related

Never heard this one before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWSKasVbVH0

Any of those where in sandshrew locket. There were two dud music in it but i don't know which one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom