• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Request a Song Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, I myself didn't get it from there (didn't upload it myself), so I'm not sure if it's corrupted or not. Track 17 is Jiku no Tou he, right? Good track, unfortunately I forgot the site where I got it at this moment...I'll try to find it again.

Perhaps you should try downloading it again or something.
Found a place where you can download it (as well as the other OSTs). Haven't tried it myself.

http://www.pokeplus.net/media/ost.htm

I can't download part 2 from pokeplus...there's something wrong, apparently i need part 2 to extract the songs in between

I don't know if it's out there, but I'm looking for instrumental music to Revelation Lugia, the 2nd Pocket Monsters movie.

I know there is a CD with about five instrumental tracks and an equal number of vocal songs. But the thing is, the movie has close to two dozen different instrumental pieces altogether (including a sad tune in AG006 during Weezing and Arbok's departure). I'm wondering if any of the other instrumental tracks are on CD somewhere.

Does anyone have ONE by Crystal Kay? I think the single has been released. Any and all versions would be appreciated ^^

It's out on the 16th of July, according to CDJapan.

Has anyone got the Kaze no Message CD yet?

Come back in a week or so.

Meanwhie: Now that the DVD is out, could someone please do me a HQ .mp3 rip of ~We Will Be Heroes~? Thanks in advance.

I'm lookin' for (all full versions)...
Hello! Thank You!
Advanced Battle
Pokemon Kazwhatever
This Dream (Not sure if this exists though)

Did someone watch Kaze no Message's long version before it was deleted? I want to know if there were any new scenes there

Thanks but I don't see how I can register an account.
You dont, they provide the username and password that everyone uses
Username: Charmander7
Password: 80325
sadly, I can recall that from my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom