- Jul 16, 2010
- Reaction score
Nothing of note happened today. Just bred some Pokemon so that they could be trade fodder. The Pokemon I bred are Archen, Shieldon, Oranguru, Feebas and Rowlet. In Rowlet's case, I used a traded Rufflet and levelled it up so that it learns Defog, which is then bred on Rowlet. This is part one of giving Rowlet Egg Moves, since I have Curse, Baton Pass and Haze left to be passed. Unfortunately, I need four different parents to do that, and one is already done.
For Wonder Trade, the best thing I got from the trade is Gible, which is good because as a traded Pokemon, it levels up fast, making up for its slow levelling (also because it saves me the effort of catching one). So far, only two of the trades I have are meaningful: this one and a Riolu I got earlier. Sometimes it pains me to know that I send some decent trades, only to receive trades that are probably unwanted Pokemon (example: a Jolly Torkoal with White Smoke that was probably caught). I didn't even receive any starters from other people so far!
Anyway, my progress in the story was limited, as I just cleared a route, claim some nifty berries (even got a Salac berry here), and then fought an Oricorio battle, where each of the Pokemon has a Focus Sash. As I saw that coming, I used Gigalith to set up Stealth Rock, which puts a damper on the Focus Sash strategy. Unfortunately, the Baile form attempted to use confusion and flinching, which is annoying. The birds were surprisingly tough, thanks to being on a level where they have Revelation Dance already, but at least none of my Pokemon fainted.
Team thus far, including Reserves:
1) Decidueye (Olivia): Jolly (F)
2) Pelipper (Pelly): Relaxed (M)
3) Charjabug (Loki): Relaxed (F)
4) Persian (Paul): Timid (M)
5) Drifblim (Billy Bob): Brave (F) [Retired]
6) Gengar (Gus): Quiet (M)
7) Misdreavus (Benedict): Naive (M) [Retired]
8) Gigalith (Charistan): Naughty (M)
9) Mudsdale (Horace): Serious (M)
10) Tsareena (Bouncee): Adamant (F)
11) Marowak (Bonita): Adamant (F)
12) Palossand (Sahara): Calm (F)
13) Clefable (Not nicknamed yet): Modest (F)
14) Torkoal (Turquoise): Hardy (F)
15) Mimikyu (Not nicknamed yet): Adamant (M)
16) Dhelmise (Kaptain): Careful
Thanks for reading.