• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After levelling up a bit, I've now started Mina's trial.
I won't spoil it for you but I wish I had Malamar with Topsy-Turvy still in my party.

Also, I just caught Necrozma. With a quick ball. Brave nature. DRATS!!

Right now I am breaking my brains over what team to use before heading to the Pokémon League.

Edit;
I thought to take an exploration tour by entering the league but I ended up actually winning.

My winning team;
- Primarina
- Poipole
- Garchomp
- Necrozma
- Mimikyu
- Viridium

Oh, and for those who wish to know the Pokémon League teams and their weaknesses;
Chamber 1 - Molayne (steel)
- Klefki (ground, fire)
- Metagross (ground, ghost, fire, dark)
- Dugtrio (fighting, ground, fire, water)
- Bisharp (fire, fighting (x4), ground)
- Magnezone (fire, fighting, ground)

Chamber 2 - Olivia (rock)
- Armaldo (water, rock, steel)
- Cradily (ice, fighting, bug, steel)
- Lycanroc (water, grass, fighting, steel)
- Gigalith (water, grass, fighting, ground, steel)
- Probopass (water, fighting (x4), ground (x4))

Chamber 3 - Acerola (ghost)
- Banette (ghost, dark)
- Froslass (fire, rock, ghost, dark, steel)
- Dhelmise (fire, ice, fly, ghost, dark)
- Palossand (water, grass, ice, ghost, dark)
- Drifblim (electricity, ice, rock, ghost, dark)

Chamber 4 - Kahili (flying)
- Braviary (electric, ice, rock)
- Hawlucha (electric, ice, fly, psychic, fairy)
- Mandibuzz (electric, ice, rock, fairy)
- Toucannon (electric, ice, rock) (has the Z-Crystal)
- Oricorio (water, electric, rock (x4))

Champion fight - Hau
- Alola Raichu (ground, bug, ghost, dark)
- Crabominable (Fire, fighting, fly, psychic, steel, fairy)
- Incineroar (water, fighting, ground, rock)
- Leafeon (fire, ice, poison, flying, bug)
- Tauros (fighting)
- Noivern (ice (x4), rock, dragon, fairy)

Last edited:
Spent most of today so far working on the Pokedex, battling wild Pokemon on Ula'Ula Island to evolve my Pokemon, like Trumbeak, Meowth and Hoothoot. I took care of some stone evolvers like Growlithe and Staryu, as well as using the GTS for Golem and Gengar. During all this, I was able to catch a lot of Pokemon too, like Ariados, Krokorok and Dugtrio. I even banked over a few more Pokemon, like Turtonator, Houndour and Vulpix as well as some Kantonian forms. All of which are to name only a few.
I then took care of Po Town in its entirety. I agree with so many others here, it is just sad this time around. I felt like that last time I played through the original Sun, but it just feels worse now. I actually ended up skipping a few of the grunts just to get through it.
I also took the time to defeat Nanu and I am now in Aether Paradise, ready for another slog against more grunts.
I saved the Trainers between the Aether House and Po Town for when I have my final team member, Totem Mimikyu.

Current Team Status:
Incineroar, Level 50.
Lopunny, Level 49.
Lycanroc, Level 49.
Leafeon, Level 49.
Sandslash, Level 49.

Pokedex Completion Status:
Melemele, seen 127, caught 118.
Akala, seen 142, caught 128.
Ula'Ula, seen 133, caught 122.
Alola Totel, seen 287, caught 259, 64%.

I started Ultra Moon (said this on a previous page) and my characters is named Selene. I chose Popplio as my starter, and I think my first goal once I make it through the festival and yada yada on Melemele Island, I'm going to take her to get her hair done. The stock hair style is no bueno.

So I've made it up to Paniola Town and battled Hau. So glad he heals your pokemon before he battles you because mine were pretty dead, not that his team was much of a threat. I haven't struggled much through anything. I've been writing down side quest things. I've managed to become top for Melemele and HeaHea beach (Think those names might be wrong but meh)

I soft resetted a few times when starting for a female rowlet, and i decided to use the event rockruff. Upon it being female I plan on doing an all female team. And I even try to catch females for my pokedex.

So current team is :
Dartrix-Lv 23: Named her Gylfie after one of my favorite characters in the Guardians of Ga'hoole book series. Her Bold nature is quite fitting for the name.
Rockruff-LV 19: Named her Twilight after the Japanese name for the dusk Lycanroc. I did this out of spite because I just get the feeling americans did the dusk over twilight to avoid relation to Twilight the vampire series. Ironically Twilight is another character in the Ga' Hoole series. Her jolly nature fits for the movie version of the character while her Very Finicky characteristic fits for the the book version.
Crabrawler-Lv 19: Named her Sakura after the danganronpa character Sakura. Due to fighting typing. She has a fitting Lonely nature.

And currently on melemele again because visiting Pikachu valley made me want a pikachu.So now I'm looking for a female. Not sure what I'll name her yet but meh.

-I traveled to Poni, Exeggutor Island, got the Flute, went through Poni Canyon and breezed through the Komo-o trial thanks to Espeon... then... climax! OMG so much better than SuMo
-I went through the Ultra Wormhole to fight Necrozma. I was very worried about this battle after seeing so many vids and stories of Necrozma one shotting through entire teams... but my darling Espeon knocked it in one hit with a Ghostium-Z boosted Shadow Ball. so long!
-Returned to Poni to do Mina's trial. I loved it so much. Battling like this was something I had missed so, so much. I miss gyms.
-Blasted my way through Mt. Lanakila. So glad it's like a real Victory Road this time. We needed it after the disappointment of the volcano.
-Entered the pokemon league and became Champion. I had wished to take an Espeon to the Pokemon league and win with it for sooo long (15 years, since I played the original Gold&Silver). I won with this wonderful team: Softkitty (Incineroar) lv 70, Espeon lv 70, Vikavolt lv 66, Hawlucha lv 67, Golurk lv 68, Milotic lv 70.
-The ending made me tear up and the credits GS style made me so nostalgic.

Overall a pretty good game, If I had known it was coming I would've skipped SuMo for sure. Let's hope GF doesn't pull the same sh!* on us next gen! Now onto the postgame!

Last edited:
I made my way through the Aether Paradise tonight. I actually found Guzma quite tough this time around.
I really liked the changes to the main story here and actually prefer it (and Lusamine's character) in comparison to the original Sun and Moon. I particularly liked the direct references to Mohn.
Following that, I finally reached Poni Island and collected my 80th Totem Sticker! My team is finally complete with the addition of the Totem Mimikyu!
Going to stop here for the night, saving right in front of the abandoned mart in preparation for getting the Mimikium-Z tomorrow morning. Then I will focus on levelling Mimikyu up to match the rest of the team.
Also planning to nickname my team tomorrow.

Current Team Status:
Incineroar, male, Level 53.
Lopunny, female, Level 53.
Dusk Lycanroc, female, Level 53.
Leafeon, female, Level 54.
Alolan Sandslash, male, Level 53.
Totem Mimikyu, female, Level 40.

Melemele, seen 131, caught 118.
Akala, seen 144, caught 128.
Ula'Ula, seen 136, caught 123.
Poni, seen 75, caught 67.
Alola Total, seen 293, caught 260, 65%.

I made it through the stupid festival, and next up is the stupid school.

So far Selene has caught a Buneary and a Pikipek for her team. She has a Rowlet and Litten waiting in her PC storage box if she ever makes it to the Pokemon Center, which also has a "gift event" Rockruff waiting for her. Buneary will probably get boxed as soon as I make it to the Pokemon center. Pikipek will stay on the team until after the encounter with the the Totem Araquinid, and then it will probably be boxed too since Dartrix can deliver flying type moves if need be. I'm going to remember to get the Flynium Z before I leave Melemele this time.

Not long, but using spoilers to save space.

Welp, I challenged Olivia today. And to my complete surprise, I didn't lose once. It was a tough battle, especially since I was underlevled and the fact that she bust out the fossil Pokemon on me, which I didn't expect (Idk why I keep assuming people are gonna have the same exact teams as in Sun and Moon). But we actually ended up winning, and again, it's mainly due to my Hawlucha, who without we'd probably still be on Melemele. I also got a Pikanium-Z from some celebrity Pikachu cuz I guess that's a thing now.

I went to Aether Paradise where to my surprise, Dulse and Zossie showed up. And when they first showed them, I knew something was different about them, but it actually took a second for me to recognize that they didn't have their masks on and that I could actually see their eyes for the first time ever. Man Dulse looks high...

We made it to Ula'ula and I was surprised when Hau didn't battle me upon getting off the boat. I thought I was safe from a mollywhoping...only for him to challenge me inside Maile City. Once again, to my surprise, we managed to get a clutch victory. I was super surprised by the Tauros. I'm glad that they actually altered Hau's team and battling style (referring to the fact that he always sends out his starter first instead of Raichu) a lot since Sun/Moon.

Beat the Grass Trial. Unlike the BS of the fire one, this one was hella easy. The helpers were most interesting than the ones on vanilla SM. Still using the Sunny Day thing but from a better Pokemon this time, as Castform sucks. Kecleon makes things more interesting than Trumbeak too I guess. I didn't expect to not have to use Stouland though, was annoying in SM1, I guess. I intentionally chose the wrong item each time so I had more doods to kill. Rude? yes. I got hella exp? also yes. Shame I couldn't press A to pound Mallow though. I'd rather press A to pound Lana anyway. Also loled at my Golbat evolving at level 23, one level after it became a Golbat. I thought it might happen but didn't expect it to happen. Since I had it around the same time as my Buneary, I guess it was a given it was going to happen soon enough. Having a Crobat seems a bit OP though, the Grass Totem and her friends did nothing to it. The Solar Blades did like 2 damage. Although I did use Baby Doll eyes from sacrificing my Lopunny first.

Crobat- level 24
Randy Orton the Torracat - 24
Lopunny - 24
Akechi the Pikachu - 24
Cottonee- 23
Miltoic - 24

Imo you shouldn't need to have a specific starter to be able to beat a trial. I managed to beat it after three tries but it was definitely extremely hard. Not only do both those Pokémon kill almost every member of your team before they can even lay a hit, as soon as you can lay a hit Marowak uses Protect and Salazzle Torment so your most effective move is now disabled. Or you do hit Marowak once and you're hit with Cursed Body, and again end up with a disabled move. I had two moves disabled this way during that battle :/ Two very fast and powerful Pokémon who also disable your useful moves was a bit much imo, it was hard enough without all the disabling. So yeah I agree this was a bit of a BS battle, better just keep it at Marowak and Salazzle being fast+powerful, and keep the disabling strategy to Togedemaru. Using that strategy in two trials also felt a bit cheap to me anyway.

I forgot about all the disable stuff. Yeah I had a few times where I used Water Pulse (my only water move) but then it's Detect or Disabled off (and even Torment) and then they're like "lol at you". Defo the worst battle ever.

I started with fire and none of my dudes could learn Rock Tomb but it's reet, I used Rotom to cheat it.

Rockruff learns Rock Tomb at level 23. You wouldn't even need to catch one, just use the event one. @Soki My suggestion wasn't based solely on a starter, but more of a light hearted suggestion to use a move that slows down your opponent (Rock Tomb), or a priority move. Quick Attack wont work because of ghost typing, so Aqua Jet was the next thing that came to mind.

I had no issue with the Totem Marowak. My Rockruff in US took care of it with no problem.

I got as far as the Pokemon Center last night by Selene's house. I saved the game and called it a night.

I finished Kiawe's trial.

+The trial changes are ok. They could have been different and more challenging, but I wasn't expecting much. Marowak in particular was fun to battle.
+Rotom Powers are nice. It's confusing how some of them only work in-battle, but they are fun.
+The only NPC who changed clothes is...Mohn. Lol.
+It was nice to see Colress interacting with the URS.
+Move Tutors. I usually don't give a damn about them but this time Water Pulse saved my ass, as apparently Mareanie doesn't have a water-type move until much later.

It seems we have some new zones...
-Pikachu Village is crap and useless.
-The House with the Mantine trophies is crap and useless.
+/- The islands near Wela Volcano are so-so. They have nice graphics, but of all the Pokemon they could use for them they choose Diglett...

Charjabug was awesome in the Second Trial. :love: I'm sad I'll have to box it. But I promise we'll take more pictures together!

I got the Mimikium-Z this morning, it was such an adorable little side quest and has made me love Mimikyu so much more. I had started training her up last night and was worried about her actual usefulness, but those cute moments in the abandoned mart made me determined to keep her. And I am glad I did!
I began to really get into Poni Island today, starting off with seeing the rest of the Seafolk Village. I got incredibly lucky doing some fishing. In my original Moon game, it took me days to find a Dhelmise, let alone catch one! Today, it was the first Pokemon I fished up in the Seafolk Village! Thankfully I was able to catch it fairly easy (ended up using the Lure Ball).
I spent some time levelling up Mimikyu before visiting Hapu and receiving Machamp for the Poke Ride. I then focused on achieving the high score Mantine Surfing from Poni Beach. This took me ages today, but I finally did it and got the special Surfing Pikachu!
I explored the final areas of Melemele and Akala Islands using Machamp Shove, getting a few TMs and a Totem Sticker for my troubles.
I then carried on with the story. I feel kind of bad because every time Lillie asks me something I have been purposely picking the "bad" answers and I hate it because I feel like my character is being so mean to her, but I just really wanted to see the difference in the responses because I always go with the "nice" answers usually.
Anyways, I have made my way to Exeggutor Island and stopped there for the evening.
One additional thing I noticed while catching more Pokemon for the Pokedex was Gastrodon's Pokedex Entry stating that it is related to Shellder and Cloyster. I love the connections they are building between the Pokemon of different generations and the new depth they are adding to the species lore this time around with the Pokedex. I really hope they continue with this in future games.
Also, I didn't get around to nicknaming my team today. However, I have planned three of them - Lopunny is going to be Mimi, Sandslash is going to be Snowslash and Mimikyu is going to be Pikaboo. I know, none are original but I love them. Now I just need to think of names for the other three.

Current Team Status:
Incineroar, Level 56.
Lopunny, Level 56.
Lycanroc, Level 56.
Leafeon, Level 56.
Sandslash, Level 56.
Mimikyu, Level 50.

Melemele, seen 132, caught 118.
Akala, seen 145, caught 130.
Ula'Ula, seen 140, caught 123.
Poni, seen 87, caught 75.
Alola Total, seen 309, caught 269, 67%.

Made it to the Battle Tree and unlocked the judge function. I also gained a key stone for mega evolution, it is a reward after a battle right before you enter Poni Meadow. My Garchomp had a dark move so she bit all of her opponents in half. Good girl. Now that I have upgraded all isles at Poké Pelago I'm considering filling my Pokédex before taking on Team Rainbow Rocket.

Edit;
I walked into a Pokémon Centre and the nurse congratulated me for my birthday. Heh.

Last edited:
After having enormous trouble beating Guzma in Malie Garden (it took me 5 tries omg) I decided to plan out movesets for my team. Normally I just decide those while I play but I really run into too much trouble with this team :( Also was reminded that the Thick Club is a thing so went and stole one from a Cubone (sorryyy :() to give to my Alolan Marowak.

Furthermore, caught a male Frillish on Route 14, and decided to swap out Natu for Dedenne since I'm really missing an Electric type on my team, and Dedenne is simply too adorable to not take with me. Took me ages to get one though, not only are there way too many different Pokémon on that one small patch of grass on Blush Mountain, but I also kept running into females, while I wanted a male to keep the gender ratio on my team 50/50.

Defeated Totem Mimikyu, which was pretty hard with two Ghost-types, a Dark-type and a Normal-type on my team -_- Luckily I caught that Dedenne, which saved the day by not dying, and defeating the Mimikyu very slowly with Volt Switch ^^; Defeated Plumeria at the Aether House after that, and now on my way to Kimono guy so I can make my way to Po Town (yasss).

Meanwhile I'm hunting for a Dusk Stone in the Pelago, but just like in Moon I get every stone except the one I'm looking for ^^; Oh well I prefer Murkrow over Honchkrow anyway so not too bothered to wait longer, but I'm afraid I will have to evolve it soon if it wants to survive the rest of the game.

Current Team:
702MS.png
Perun (Dedenne) Lvl.35
676MS.png
Meave (Furfrou) Lvl.35
198MS.png
Kuro (Murkrow) Lvl.34
105AMS.png
Aiko (Alolan Marowak) Lvl.36
592MS.png
Viggo (Frillish) Lvl.35
284MS.png
Kimi (Masquerain) Lvl.36

I got the game last Wednesday, as Prime ordered the steelbook off Amazon when it came back in stock. I was able to choose my starter, but had to put the game down for a few days until I could send the rest of my team over. I've beaten Ilima's trial and defeated Hala, so right now I'm leveling my team up before I do any Mantine surfing.

Current team (* denotes shiny):
Infernocus (Starter) female Torracat: level 20
Lucario* male: level 20
Grimlock male Tyrunt*: level 21
Youmeikibow Golett*: level 20
Loki male Elekid: level 20
Diver male Dewpider: level 20

I'm thinking of getting everyone up to 25 before I leave. So far, things haven't been too difficult.

~Adventures on Melemele Island~

Now concluding my adventures in Melemele, I get ready to embrace the pink island of Akala! Before that though, a recap of all that has happened:

Continuing from where I left off-we now had to get ready for the Grand Trial of Melemele Island! Before heading back to Iki Town though, I decided to stay on Route 3 to do some training and obtain the fifth member of my team. It took a while (uggggggggggggggggggh) of searching, but eventually I found him-a Hawlucha! Since Lopunny was the strongest of my current team, I decided to have her battle Hawlucha. You’d think this would be a poor choice in type matchups, but it actually was great! Hawlucha’s direct Wing Attack activated Lopunny’s Cute Charm. That in combination with Baby-Doll Eyes and Return, weakened Hawlucha enough for us to capture him. And capture him we did! Holding a King’s Rock and Jolly natured to boot, Hawlucha and his energetic personality fit right in with my team (it helps that he has an obvious crush on Lopunny).

After that, I challenged the Ace Trainer on Route 3-the one who went on and on about the greatness of Roost. I didn’t expect too much of a challenge, but this fool ended up nearly sweeping my team! His Butterfree OHKO’d Pichu with Silver Wind, and then got a boost to all its stats-twice. Had his Butterfree not run out of PP and had other attacking moves, I would have whited/blacked out (or maybe Hawlucha could have taken a hit, and retaliated with a super effective Wing Attack…). We got Roost for our troubles, which Rowlet and Hawlucha quickly learned. Additionally, Pichu evolved after the battle (I revived her so she could get that juicy EXP) into a Pikachu! She promptly learned Electro Ball and was now ready for the Grand Trial as well.

After some more training, we were ready for Hala. Hau, Lillie, Kukui and practically all of Iki Town decided to watch, so I really didn’t want to lose (cause it would be embarrassing and all). The rules were a three on three match. I decided to use Hawlucha, Pikachu and Rowlet; Rockruff and Lopunny would have been at big type disadvantages. The first pair was Hawlucha and Hala’s Machop (I see he replaced Mankey!). Despite us not having been together long, Hawlucha was a strong battler. Machop’s Revenge took us by surprise (it did quite some damage!), but a combination of Roost and a well-timed Wing Attack + Karate Chop got us the victory. The second match was Pikachu vs Hala’s Makuhita. Makuhita got the jump on us with Fake Out, but we recovered and boosted with Nasty Plot. Hala tried using Arm Thrust, which only activated Pikachu’s Static. Two Electro Balls and it was lights out for the Guts Pokémon.

The last match was Rowlet vs Crabrawler. This one was the most difficult due to Crabrawler having higher attack and defense than Rowlet. It spamming Leer didn’t help either. Both sides got a reprieve when Hala and I healed our Pokémon at the same time, only for the advantage to fall back again with Crabrawler. Luckily, Rowlet scored an Overgrow boosted-critical hit-Razor Leaf (lol who needs Z-Moves?) that knocked out Crabrawler once and for all. And with that, we beat Hala and completed our first Grand Trial! One down, three more to go!

Everyone was super happy, with many congratulations around. Turns out Ilima was there too, and watched the whole thing; he was also impressed I defeated Hala without using a Z-Move (Hala also didn’t use a Z-Move…). After that, Hala gave me a Fightinium Z and a Ride Pager, allowing me to use Tauros as a Ride Pokémon. Hau decided to challenge Hala immediately after me, while Kukui and Lillie decided to get their boat ready to journey to Akala Island-Lillie apparently has business there.

Before Akala though, I had several things on my Melemele to-do list over the next few days.

First, I used Tauros to explore all the previously blocked off areas that were inaccessible due to boulders. I got several items this way, the most important being the Flyinium Z (a lot earlier this time around!) I got in Ten Carat Hill. A woman showed me how to do the pose, but oddly didn’t tell me her name. Secondly, I did some quests around the island that were now available since I beat Hala. My favorite one was the 7 Mysteries of the Pokémon School! Thirdly, I caught some more Pokémon to fill the Pokedex as well as to establish a future work force for cough Poke Pelago cough. Lastly, I went to the Alolan Photo Club at the suggestion of everyone. And I’ll admit-I had a lot more fun than I anticipated and gave the feature credit for.

Notable photos I took were of my first meeting Rowlet, Buneary evolving, Rowlet ultimately clearing the first Trial, photos with Rockruff and Pikachu and Hawlucha and I defeating Hala and getting the Fightinium Z.

Afterwards, I ran into Hau again. To my surprise, his Popplio evolved already! It’s even cuter now as a Brionne. Apparently, it evolved after his Popplio defeated Hala’s Crabrawler. Soon afterwards, Kukui and Lillie showed up, offering us passage on their boat. Before I could say yes, Hau interjected and suggested he and I Mantine Surf to Akala instead. I was wondering when I would finally be able to do that! I think Kukui was a bit annoyed at how Hau suggested it, but whatever. Kukui and Lillie took to their boat while Hau and I headed for the beach with the Mantine.

Before I left though, I went home and left Lopunny there. Turns out that while good at it, she doesn’t like battling all that much. Rather than force her, I decided she can stay home with my mom and live nicely there (plus my mom has an extra Pokémon around). Hawlucha was sad about her departure and is still moping.

Afterwards, Hau and I headed to the Mantine Beach. After reading some tutorials, I went first…and absolutely sucked. I kept hitting Tentacool and barely got any Beach Points after my ride. Dissatisfied with my performance, I decided to practice and accrue more BP before starting my adventures in Akala. After a couple days, I got a lot better at it and eventually became the champion of both Melemele and Akala’s Mantine Surf Spots. Additionally, Rockruff and Pikachu both learned Iron Tail from the move tutor in Akala (after seeing another trainer using said move). Pikachu also learned the slightly stronger Electroweb, over Thunder Shock. No one else got any notable moves, so I decided to call it quits and head into Heahea City with Hau to finally meetup with Kukui and Lillie. Next time, my Akala Island Adventures!

Tldr?
  • I caught a Hawlucha
  • Pichu evolved into Pikachu
  • Successfully completed the Melemele Grand Trial and got a Fightinium Z
  • Acquired a Flynium Z in Ten Carat Hill
  • Lopunny was left at home, with my mom
  • Arrived in Akala Island with Hau
Current Party:
Rowlet (16), Rockruff (17), Pikachu (16) & Hawlucha (16)

Defeated Olivia, caught a bunch of Dittos who were trying to take over the region (this was a surprise, I guess we now have in game confirmation they can be literally anything. ...is Red a Ditto? he doesn't talk...) as well as defeating Nihilego, I mean ??? face at the Aether Paradise. Also learned I can't fight Lana and Kiawe right after Oliva like on Sun 1. Shame, I wanted Lana poses like I have on Sun 1. Plus, battling second best gen 7 waifu would've been good fun. Although I was also spoiled about something later involving them when I Googled about battling Lana.

Crobat- level 28
Randy Orton the Torracat - 27
Lopunny - 28
Akechi the Alolan Raichu - 28
Cottonee- 27
Miltoic - 27

Should've waited like 10 mins to evolve into Raichu, as I got the Pikachu Z Stone, so I could've used it. Ah well.

I'm thinking of getting everyone up to 25 before I leave. So far, things haven't been too difficult.

Probably because you're 10+ levels over levelled. Your three next trials are level 20, 22 and 24. Why and how have you gotten so crazily over levelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom