• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

BREAKING NEWS

Game is out in Japan, the series community has become the 3DS version community and will likely be the same community for the Wii U version.
It is also possible it will merge with the international community when the international versions of SSB for Wii U and 3DS are out too.

There is a bit of text in the community description:
このソフトをプレイ中はMiiverseを起動できないため、画面写真をコミュニティに投稿できません。
※ Newニンテンドー3DS / Newニンテンドー3DS LL でこのソフトを使用される場合は、プレイ中でもMiiverseをご利用いただけます。

When translated with Bing you get:
"Because while playing this software cannot start Miiverse screen photo cannot be posted on community.
* New Nintendo 3DS/New Nintendo 3 DS LL use this soft play while Miiverse are available."

Looks like screenshots are only possible on the New 3DS as the old 3DS can't go into Miiverse while it is running. (possibly to prevent spoilers as the New 3DS comes out after the international release of the game as well as to promote New 3DS)

Trivia: Sakurai made the first 2 player posts.

Possible breaking news edit
This was on the product specs page, see attached image (translated with bing)View attachment 96031
source: 大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ for ニンテンドー3DS:ソフト詳細

more links:
Day 1 update
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/axcj/update/index.html

PDF manual (starting roster's movesets included)
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/axcj/detail/sheet_axcj_00.pdf

SSB4 Japanese community: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/14866558073037273112/14866558073037273117

Last edited:

There's going to be a Nintendo Treehouse for this game today.I think we might see a character reveal.

Yeah, the stream should be 4PM eastern time since it's 1PM Pacific time. I hope some cool stuff are shown! And I'd like to see if Ike's voice is any different from Brawl. Reusing Brawl clips would be kinda boring, imo, especially since they could sound better. Jason Adkins is good, but not professional, imo. He could've gotten better in the past five years or they could've gotten a new voice all together for Ike!

And I gotta see Luigi actually kicking someone else's butt instead of the reverse for once. Nintendo loves using him as a punching bag for some reason. :/

Yeah, the stream should be 4PM eastern time since it's 1PM Pacific time. I hope some cool stuff are shown!

Actually it's about to start in 15 minutes.

I'm so freaking glad we still have Ness and also because we got Magicant from EB!

And I'd like to see if Ike's voice is any different from Brawl. Reusing Brawl clips would be kinda boring, imo, especially since they could sound better. Jason Adkins is good, but not professional, imo. He could've gotten better in the past five years or they could've gotten a new voice all together for Ike!
I don't mind Ike's voice.I think it's hot.

What I really want to see if they change Marth's voice to English in the English release.And hear more Id~Purpose in that game.

They're sending out four demo codes per person to random people (platinum members in the US, any club nintendo member in EU). Anyone here get any codes and willing to share?

You talking eastern time or Pacific time?

I'd love one of those demo codes. *puppy dog eyes*

You talking eastern time or Pacific time?

I'd love one of those demo codes. *puppy dog eyes*

Both, actually. Anyways, they haven't gotten to Smash yet as I'm typing this, so you have time in case you want to catch that.

I want the demo codes, too. *joins in with the puppy eyes*

Yeah, I meant Smash wouldn't start until 4PM eastern time.

But too bad I still have to wait to play Ike or Luigi until the full game is out. DX

Yeah, I meant Smash wouldn't start until 4PM eastern time.

But too bad I still have to wait to play Ike or Luigi until the full game is out. DX

Oh, that's what you meant. Thought you meant the stream as a whole. Anyways, the time is right.

Woo I got a demo code for it sent to me because of Club Nintendo. Finally, something good comes out of being a member!

After I've been playing the demo for a bit I finally see what everyone says when they say the controls feel awkward. They aren't bad by any means, but without a second stick it just feels like something's missing.

After I've been playing the demo for a bit I finally see what everyone says when they say the controls feel awkward. They aren't bad by any means, but without a second stick it just feels like something's missing.

Do you have a code to spare? I'd be so thankful if you could share one! :)

Man, I take back any bad thing I've ever said about being a Platinum Club Nintendo member. Remind me to get Platinum for this fiscal year soon.

@Kelleo & @Berrenta - If you still need a demo code, just PM me. (My codes only work for North American 3DSes--I'm assuming you two have one based on your location.)

I'm gonna try the demo this weekend~. In the mean time, I'm watching this Treehouse Live event. Nothing too exciting in my opinion (I was only able to get the tail end of this stream), but King Dedede's Final Smash looks MUCH better now, I can't wait to try that.

They're currently on Unova Pokémon League, and Zekrom did something... but I don't know what? It like attacked the side of the stage, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it potentially damages someone hanging on the side of the stage? I dunno.

Man, I take back any bad thing I've ever said about being a Platinum Club Nintendo member. Remind me to get Platinum for this fiscal year soon.

@Kelleo & @Berrenta - If you still need a demo code, just PM me. (My codes only work for North American 3DSes--I'm assuming you two have one based on your location.)

I'm gonna try the demo this weekend~. In the mean time, I'm watching this Treehouse Live event. Nothing too exciting in my opinion (I was only able to get the tail end of this stream), but King Dedede's Final Smash looks MUCH better now, I can't wait to try that.

They're currently on Unova Pokémon League, and Zekrom did something... but I don't know what? It like attacked the side of the stage, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it potentially damages someone hanging on the side of the stage? I dunno.

Could you share one with me too? I'm dying to play as Villager! Thanks either way!

I will pay $5 USD for a US code.

Also, I have a couple of Australian codes if anyone wants them.

@Fairy Ice Ricky; Hey, I pm'd you, so whenever you're ready, I'll take that code since I do indeed have an American 3DS. Two, in fact. Haha.

@Fairy Ice Ricky;

As much as I would love a code, I'll pass for now. Got stuff to do that takes priority. Once the demo releases in the eShop, I'll get the demo then.

Thanks for the offer, though!

Ah, I just got a code from someone else. Thank you anyway, though, Fairy Ice Ricky! I hope someone else who really needs the code gets it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom