• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I've got a problem. The picture for my signature isn't accepted whenever I try to upload it. It's already got the correct size and a publicly accessible link on Google Drive.
Is it possible to directly upload the picture to Bulbagarden?

Have you tried using the image feature on the top bar of the text editor? It's a little picture frame, next to the link and smiley face icons. If you try this, it should allow you to drag and drop or directly upload the file to your signature.

You can try using a picture hosting site like Imgur otherwise.

Have you tried using the image feature on the top bar of the text editor? It's a little picture frame, next to the link and smiley face icons. If you try this, it should allow you to drag and drop or directly upload the file to your signature.

You can try using a picture hosting site like Imgur otherwise.
You mean drag and drop from my local file system? That didn't work unfortunately.
And the image feature only allows to paste links. However, links to Google Drive apparently won't work.

You mean drag and drop from my local file system? That didn't work unfortunately.
And the image feature only allows to paste links. However, links to Google Drive apparently won't work.
You could try to upload your picture to imgur and then post a specific link (not the post URL but a code specifically for forums). Here’s a short guide I wrote on how to upload imgur photos to here.

Thank you! It worked with Imgur.
Would have been great if it had worked with Google too because I try to avoid creating too many new accounts, but at least it's working again :giggle:

Just checking, because somebody told me they couldn't see it and I wanted to check if it was universal since I could see it. Guess it was just a problem with his computer.

Is my signature alright? I think it's within the 160px height limit, but I'm terrible at eyeballing this and I just want to make sure. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom