• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to set up Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.2, Return of the Chronicles of Everybody being Mafia Except for the Mafia who are Definitely Still Mafia & Mafia'er with a Vengeance Episode Three Part Three The Holiday Special: Back in Action 2000

To have signups open on 12/12/16, and begin on Boxing Day, 12/26/16
Octopus themed FT pls

Please add Hunter x Hunter: Battle in Yorknew City Mafia to the large game queue. It will be a 15 player game. :)

I swear to god leetic was a mod. Clarify?

Also, why new thread?

Is it possible for myself to add more small games? Considering there is only one, and it is already mine.

Is it possible for myself to add more small games? Considering there is only one, and it is already mine.
Yes but with some empty spots in between, where others can drop their own games before yours. Example:

- Game (hosted by Calvin)
-
-
- Game (hosted by Calvin)

Thats fair enough, another question, on the odd chance no one adds any games, and my first game finishes, do I post the other one or not?

Thats fair enough, another question, on the odd chance no one adds any games, and my first game finishes, do I post the other one or not?
Yes.
Not only the chance is so odd that it just won't happen, I may step in and place one of my own games if the Queue keeps being that empty.

I'd love to host a game with you at some point. But US history is something im awful with. Unless its to do with the wars or something.

Hmmmmm...I believe I have lost my cohost for US Presidents Mafia.

Any takers for the now vacant position? Preferably someone with knowledge of US Presidential trivia.
I'd be willing to. As long as I don't have to write any flavor text, I'm trash at that : p

With TvTropes Mafia over, I have 12 completed games as a host. It is just enough for a Small Game of 13 players in which each role will come from a Zexy-hosted game (similar to the format of TWR Season '16 Mafia). Introducing Zexy Games Mafia [13p]! Coming soon to a War Room near you!

PS: the 13th role will be from Zexy Games Mafia itself, in case you're wondering how there is 1 more player than the completed games.

Please add Inazuma Eleven Mafia, to the Large games queue. It has interesting mechanics ;) holds 15 players, and is hosted by Mido/WolfOwl and myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom