• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done. The next game I'll place is ABCs Mafia [9p].
You may think the game will be as easy as the ABCs, but that won't be the case at all. In fact, you all will be playing 3 games at the same time!

Role PMs will give you an A-Alignment, B-Alignment and C-Alignment, as well as an A-Role, B-Role and C-Role. Each Day Phase, you can A-Vote, B-Vote, C-Vote different people who will be A-lynched, B-lynched, C-lynched and unable to influence the A-Game, B-Game, C-game respectively from that point onwards. Night actions and the mafia kill will work in the same fashion as well.

I considered lots of names for this concept, including 3x9, ABC Madness, and even 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors :p

Done. The next game I'll place is ABCs Mafia [9p].
You may think the game will be as easy as the ABCs, but that won't be the case at all. In fact, you all will be playing 3 games at the same time!

Role PMs will give you an A-Alignment, B-Alignment and C-Alignment, as well as an A-Role, B-Role and C-Role. Each Day Phase, you can A-Vote, B-Vote, C-Vote different people who will be A-lynched, B-lynched, C-lynched and unable to influence the A-Game, B-Game, C-game respectively from that point onwards. Night actions and the mafia kill will work in the same fashion as well.

I considered lots of names for this concept, including 3x9, ABC Madness, and even 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors :p
Now that is an interesting game concept. I would definitely be interested in keeping an eye on that game...and making alphabet puns the whole time. :)

So I've already asked the Discord about this, but I figure I'll put this here.

Now I don't want to crowd up the Special Occasion queue (nor do I want to crowd up the War Room). Plus this is kind of last-minute, so that's why I'm freaking out about making sure it's okay with everyone if I kind of insert it right in.

Regardless I'm hoping to host a Fall-themed Pumpkin Mafia, taking place immediately after the conclusion of Sockpuppet Mafia. The setup is ??players, and everyone is either a TFPTSLBOOIA or a variation of said TFPTSLBOOIA. It seems that ME would cohost said game.

I've already got 5 yes's, if I get 9 then I'll put the game into the queue.

So I've already asked the Discord about this, but I figure I'll put this here.

Now I don't want to crowd up the Special Occasion queue (nor do I want to crowd up the War Room). Plus this is kind of last-minute, so that's why I'm freaking out about making sure it's okay with everyone if I kind of insert it right in.

Regardless I'm hoping to host a Fall-themed Pumpkin Mafia, taking place immediately after the conclusion of Sockpuppet Mafia. The setup is ??players, and everyone is either a TFPTSLBOOIA or a variation of said TFPTSLBOOIA. It seems that ME would cohost said game.

I've already got 5 yes's, if I get 9 then I'll put the game into the queue.
Yes. This is too good to not happen. Do it. Do it now. Or when Sockpuppet Mafia finishes, up to you. But do it either way.

Yes. Hopefully I'll be able to play it!

Can I get an estimated timeframe on my super hero game? I don't want it to conflict with #pokemon20, but it does require pre-game preparation.
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG's 20 days expire today, and we've already discussed with jack; I'll bring it down soon and post signups for Zexy Games.
As soon as Greek Mythology's 20 days expire (in about 5 days), you may post signups for the super hero game.

tl;dr the super hero game may begin in 5 days + whenever its signups fill up

Of course, if you still think it may conflict with #pokemon20, you can push it some slots down the queue.

I have a game... But it shall not be created in a bit. I'm still thinking about it.
It's a special game. Don't list me, I'm just announcing its existence.

The setup is currently being finalized for Pumpkin Mafia. Unfortunately, between my holidays and illness and Caps being in school, it's difficult to find time to converse.

Meanwhile, in addition to the upcoming US Presidents Mafia, hosted by myself and Soulmaster, there will also be three more installments of US Presidents Mafia, that will not be considered "special occasion."
Each US Presidents Mafia will have a total of 12 players.

I'm announcing my intentions to host Solar System Mafia, which will be a small game. Haven't figured out the setup yet so you don't need to add me right now.

I'm announcing my intentions to host Solar System Mafia, which will be a small game. Haven't figured out the setup yet so you don't need to add me right now.

Ohhhh, I would love to cohost if you want. I can help with the set up if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom