• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Great Queue Chain Reaction
@Calvin ッ @WolfOwl

Inazuma Eleven Mafia [15p] may get signups posted within the next 72 hours (unless you wish to move it down or lock it in place).
The 72 hours have passed so the game was dropped at the end of the queue (at the time).

Also putting up Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Fusion Dimension Mafia [15p]. Interesting roles, hopefully this one fills up unlike Synchro since we are more active these days. It will also commemorate ARC-V being almost over in Japan (only 1 episode left)

Since @Calvin ッ didn't show up within 72 hours of being mentioned about Inazuma Eleven and hasn't logged in the site for a while, War Room staff has decided it is pointless to have another 72 hour period for him to start Pokemon Generation II, so that game is pushed at the end of the queue as well.

@Elementar Fire Emblem Fates Mafia [14p] is next.

Elementar locked his game in place. Also it is now [15p] instead of [14p]. the cut role from RM2 jumped there

I lock my game in place until either my ongoing hosted game is over or a hosted game of mine in signups gets them locked. Or if Dylan locks his game in place too, to avoid getting the entire queue getting locked in the biggest chain reaction ever in TWR. WOW.

@Soaringdylan You are next, CardMafia [??p]

After discussion with Soaringdylan, he would like his game put one slot down in the Queue... the equivalent of this, in this situation, is that I should actually unlock my game and post signups immediately. Else we would be doing infinite loops.

Last edited:
Gregor the Overlander Mafia hosted by the sexiest player. 13 players. It's all planned out.
Done:
- Gregor the Overlander Mafia [13p] (Hosted by @Zexy )

Also, I'm putting up Inanimate Objects Mafia in the Queue. I had ideas for Wall Mafia, Door Mafia and Box Mafia, but this will take too long otherwise.

May you please put Elementar's Mafia Universe in the large games queue? I will lock it in place until all my single hosted games have been completed thankyou (basically GotG #2 and FE Fates). It has 18 players currently.

Please add AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza to... Well, anywhere really. It's a pregame involvement type game, in the same fashion as Superhero Bonanza. (It's a sequel to Video Game Mafia) and lock it in place until MSW is finished.

Zexy, are you willing to continue your role as co-host for this series?

Please add AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza to... Well, anywhere really. It's a pregame involvement type game, in the same fashion as Superhero Bonanza. (It's a sequel to Video Game Mafia) and lock it in place until MSW is finished.

Zexy, are you willing to continue your role as co-host for this series?
Awesome.

Sure! Especially since this gives me the chance to host a Chaos Mafia-like game, too.

May you please put Elementar's Mafia Universe in the large games queue? I will lock it in place until all my single hosted games have been completed thankyou (basically GotG #2 and FE Fates). It has 18 players currently.

Do not forget that you currently have priority in the large games queue with Elements of the Periodic Table mafia locked in the first slot.

Please rename "Murder, She Wrote: It's not what you think edition" to just "Murder, She Wrote"... and can you assign me a MoD please?

EDIT: and please unlock the game. It's ready for sign ups.

@Wicke
MoD isn't assigned yet but you may post signups within the next 72 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom