• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welcome to the War Room, everybody! This thread will be used to create a schedule and queue for game order, so that we don't have a sudden flood of signups or an extremely dry spell.

There are five queues. The first four are for games that are prepared and ready to be hosted.
  • Small Games is for mafia games with 15 players or fewer.
  • Large Games is for mafia games with 16 players or more.
  • Non-Mafia Games is for all non-mafia games.
  • Mentor Games is for all mafia games hosted under the auspices of the Mentor Program.
The fifth queue is Special Events which is for games that commemorate special occasions and thus need to be hosted at specific times.

Once your game is ready, let us know in-thread. At this time, please make known any broad details/mechanics of your game (i.e. number of players, setup style, player involvement with character design, etc.) so that the War Room staff can place your game in the appropriate queue. (This does not include special game mechanics. You can include that in the OP of your game thread.)

Because of the current size and activity of The War Room, the limit for number of Small Games, Large Games, Mentor Games and Non-Mafia Games games in signups is 1 game each. There is currently no limit to how many games can be ongoing at the same time. This may change in the future depending on activity.

If signups for Small Games, Mentor Games and Non-Mafia Games do not fill up within 20 days of the thread's posting, or signups for Large Games do not fill up within 30 days, then it will be returned to the end of the queue, or deleted at the host's digression. If a game can cut roles to accommodate the number of people signed up, then it can begin immediately, regardless of which queue it came from.

When a spot for signups is open, the game at the top of the queue may be posted, and a reminder post will let the hosts of the game know that their game is coming up and they have 72 hours to post signups.
If at any time a host feels that they are not ready to host their game, then the host can request for their game to be moved down in the queue.

Hosts that place their games in a queue can also suggest that players reserve spots in them. This way they can gauge how much interest there is in their games, reduce the time the game spends in signups, and prevent situations where someone may be left out of a game because the thread was posted at a time they were not around and it filled up extremely quickly.

Please note that, in order to give more people the opportunity to host, there may be only one game per host per queue, with the exception of co-hosted games. Hosts can have more than one game per queue as long as they are co-hosting and at least one co-host in each of those games doesn't have another game further up in the given queue.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the War Room Staff @Maniacal Engineer, @Zexy, @SoaringDylan, @TheCapsFan, @DarthWolf , @Elementar and @Lone_Garurumon .

Ongoing Games
- Chaos Mafia III* [20p] (Hosted by @Doctor Floptopus & @Maniacal Engineer ) [Moderator on Duty: Maniacal Engineer]
- Secret Fascist [10p] (Hosted by @DarthWolf ) [Non-Mafia] [Moderator on Duty: DarthWolf]

Signups
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World [20p] (Hosted by @Pikochu and @Rainbow Cloud ) [Large Games] [Moderator on Duty: SoaringDylan]
- Defeat the Boss! 2.0 [??p] (Hosted by @Enzap ) [Non-Mafia] [Moderator on Duty: Enzap] [Special Event]

Small Games
- Hunter x Hunter: Battle In Yorknew City [15p] (Hosted by @jdthebud ) [locked in place]
- ASDF Movie Mafia [11p] (Hosted by @Elementar ) [locked in place]
- Digi-Mafia Adventure [15p] (Hosted by @Lone_Garurumon ) [Moderator On Duty: Lone_Garurumon] [locked in place]
- Zexy Games Mafia III [13p] (Hosted by @Zexy ) [locked in place]
- Kirby Reverse Mafia [15p] (Hosted by @returnofMCH and @Pikochu ) [locked in place]
- 90s Game Mafia [15p] (Hosted by @returnofMCH and @Rainbow Cloud )
- Jack's Bot Adventures [10p] (Hosted by @jackatlasred )
- Bulbagarden Sections Mafia [13p] (Hosted by @Rainbow Cloud and @SoaringDylan ) [Moderator on Duty: SoaringDylan]
- Star Trek Mafia [15p] (Hosted by @Zachie) [Moderator on Duty: SoaringDylan]
- The War Room Awards '17 Mafia [15p] (Hosted by @DarthWolf ) [Moderator on Duty: DarthWolf]
- MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion [11p] (Hosted by @returnofMCH, @Drift and @Maniacal Engineer )

Large Games
- Pokemon Z-Crystal Mafia [18p] (Hosted by @Kyriaki ) [locked in place]
- Zelda Mafia [22p] (Hosted by @Sword Master and @The Booty Warrior) [locked in place]
- Gameshow Mafia 2: Now with a bigger cash prize and more RNG! [16p] (Hosted by @Jsach )
- RNG Mafia [??p] (Hosted by @Rainomi )
- Chemical Compounds Mafia [??p] (Hosted by @Pikochu and @Elementar ) [Moderator on Duty: SoaringDylan]
- Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia [16p] (Hosted by @MegaPod12 and @Max1996) [Moderator on Duty: Maniacal Engineer]
- Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Mafia [17p] (Hosted by @Lone_Garurumon )
- Pokemon VS Digimon Mafia [17p] (Hosted by @CheffOfGames and @Lone_Garurumon ) [Moderator on Duty: Lone_Garurumon]

Non-Mafia Games
- Stab in the Dark v2 [8p] (Hosted by @Max1996 & @AussieEevee )
- Escape, She Wrote [??p] (Hosted by @CheffOfGames,@DarthWolf and @SoaringDylan ) [Moderators on Duty: DarthWolf & SoaringDylan] [Locked in place]
- Pokemon Rivals Showdown Tournament [??p] (Hosted by @the OLDEN one ) [Locked in Place]
- The Price is Right [9p+] (Hosted by @Jsach)

Mentor Games
- Mareep and Lycanroc Mafia [??p] (Hosted by @Midorikawa ) [locked in place]
- Roll Your Role Mafia [9p] (Hosted by @Elieson ) [locked in place]
- MCH's Simple Role PM Exercise [8p] (Hosted by @returnofMCH ) [locked in place]

Special Events

- The Kiwi and the Emu: Bulbagarden Down Under [16p] (Hosted by @Molten Eevee; and @Etrian Oddity) [scheduled for April 25th, 2018]

(Games with an * indicate player pre-game involvement in setup design.)

Last edited by a moderator:
MCH, you may post the TvTropes OP as soon as you wish, as discussed in private.
Life, you may post the Food Connoisseur OP as soon as you wish.
Soulmaster, you may post the BMGF Murder Mystery OP as soon as you wish.

Calvin, TheCapsFan, leetic, please give us exact player number for the games in the Classification Pending tier so that we can put them in the correct queues.

Still gonna be 16-20 players, about.
OBJECTION! reference intended
Please only ask to get a game posted in your Queue if the entire setup is ready, not if you are going to get it ready later. It is fair that those whose game setups are already finished should be above in the Queue.

OBJECTION! reference intended
Please only ask to get a game posted in your Queue if the entire setup is ready, not if you are going to get it ready later. It is fair that those whose game setups are already finished should be above in the Queue.
Okeydoke :)

Well its awkward for myself, since I personally set up different setups, dependant on the amount of players... This way I have all roles ready instead of having to create differently on how many people join.

So all I can say really is that Greek Myth is Small, whereas Gen 2 and Build it II are both large.

Generation two inparticular is the only one that I have to give numbers for, and thats between 13-17 people.

Sorry, but could I ask that my game be pushed back about 3 spots? I don't really have the time to host at the moment and I'm kind of out of motivation. :s Apologies for any inconveniences.

Thanks.

Sorry, but could I ask that my game be pushed back about 3 spots? I don't really have the time to host at the moment and I'm kind of out of motivation. :s Apologies for any inconveniences.

Thanks.
Done. You're welcome.

@Elementar; Your turn, Marvel Avengers Mafia [17p].

Moved my Hearthstone Non-Mafia a slot down its queue, because with so many other games I'm involved with I wouldn't like to post its signups soon (considering Soulmaster's game is moving to ongoing soon).

Which means that the first non-mafia to be put in the queue can get its signups posted immediately.

I'd like to set up Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.2, Return of the Chronicles of Everybody being Mafia Except for the Mafia who are Definitely Still Mafia & Mafia'er with a Vengeance Episode Three Part Three The Holiday Special: Back in Action 2000

To have signups open on 12/12/16, and begin on Boxing Day, 12/26/16

Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.2, Return of the Chronicles of Everybody being Mafia Except for the Mafia who are Definitely Still Mafia & Mafia'er with a Vengeance Episode Three Part Three The Holiday Special: Back in Action 2000
If am curious if the forums thread title system will even allow that name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom