• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?

really loves a Pokemon I also love, has good taste in Pokemon with accessories

Probably a day in the life of Giovanni prior to creating Rainbow Rocket, a rare look into the period of his life where his mental health slowly deteriorates and he thinks that he can become a substitute for Father Christmas after all he did in the Kanto Region.

That despite people telling them to get stuffed, they'll smile through all of it and not give a damn.
The avatar is of a Marshtomp doll.
^ Likes a magical girl named Kirika.
It was a coincidence that I found a Christmas-related Symphogear image on Pixiv while searching around for stuff on the Zababa twins, so I ran with it. There were other choices, too, but I wanted to put in the effort to make GIFs out of those two first before making more Carol and Elfnein stuff. Because I really like that GIF I made of Shirabe shaking in Zesshoushinai GX.

Back
Top Bottom