• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JNS01: Satoshi and Go! Let's Go to the Sinnoh Fest!!

VA list courtesy of Adamant

Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Etsuko Kozakura: Pochama
Kenta Miyake: Heatran
Hana Takeda: Sarunori
Kei Shindo: Agnome
Sayaka Senbongi: Yuxie
Megumi Toyoguchi: Hikari
Tomo Sakurai: Shirona
Akemi Okamura: Saturn
Rie Tanaka: Mars
Chinami Nishimura: Jupiter
Tatsuki Kobe: Galaxy Gang Underling
Kosuke Tanabe: Galaxy Gang Underling
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

They had Pikachu pretend to be some of this Hisuian Pokémon and it's so so satisfying to see him make faces again just like he did years ago.

And the Magikarp Salesman makes a quick voiceless cameo so that's cool.

Rest in peace Unsho Ishizuka, you wonderful man.

Also the animation director for this 4 part side special is Masaaki Iwane with Izumi Shimura helping out as per usual.

Last edited:
They had Pikachu pretend to be some of this Hisuian Pokémon and it's so so satisfying to see him make faces again just like he did years ago.

And the Magikarp Salesman makes a quick voiceless cameo so that's a cool little easter egg for old time fans like me.

Also the animation director for this 4 part side special is Masaaki Iwane with Izumi Shimura helping out as per usual.

Fun fact: now Pikachu has made a face in every series except for XY. Sad.
ALSO THE LEGEND IS BACK

I didn't watch the episode yet, so...
Did Ash & co. actually travel in time to the past or do they just exist in the past and it's never aknowledged? Or are those their ancestors?

And the Magikarp Salesman makes a quick voiceless cameo so that's a cool little easter egg for old time fans like me.

I am wondering how all the other new to legends pokemon are going to go. Somehow be alive today? Another simulation cameo just slid into some episode? Or perhaps they will just go unshown in the main anime? Because i dont really see them doing another Legends themed arc.

I am wondering how all the other new to legends pokemon are going to go. Somehow be alive today? Another simulation cameo just slid into some episode? Or perhaps they will just go unshown in the main anime? Because i dont really see them doing another Legends themed arc.
Probably "Somehow be alive today", given this anime is known for retcons, and there's a chance that these Pokémon will be included in later games. I'm expecting at least one of them would be released in GO next week to promote PLA like how Galarian Weezing was released on the same day SwSh came out.

These Character Introduction Cards are cute as fuck!

20220120_130152.jpg
20220120_130034.jpg
20220120_130155.jpg
20220120_130157.jpg

Lol Inteleon isn't the huggy touchy feely type I suppose?

I getting sick of how none of Dawn's Pokemon besides Piplup get any screentime

I am so happy to see Croagunk again

Dammit, I can't find the episode anywhere... I know asking for links isn't allowed but... In DMs? Maybe? Only if that's allowed? Okay, so no.

Ash capturing a second Rowlett, even it was just for fun and not keeping it, feels oddly insulting to SM fans. None of the starters appeared in the second episode so I guess they didn't take them with them anyway.

Cynthia was the most expressive here than she's ever been. Dawn is the same as usual, for better or worse, as all her other cameos. I like how this tied into the Galactic arc finale with Saturn and the others trying to revive/save Cyrus. I wonder how that will go.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom