• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Order of Ancients (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I am really sorry. I would first off like to say that I quite honestly have over estimated my abilities at the moment. I just cannot handle this anymore I would love to continue doing this but I made a promise to myself last year that I would give 100% to school in my tenth grade year. And that years starts in exactly 5 days, and I'm not sure if I can handle this at the moment. I thought I could or else I wouldn't have even put the time and effort into building this. I'm sorry that each of you put time and effort into doing this but until school starts I'm not sure what to do... I am sorry and I'm not sure what I can do to make it up to you. But if any of you ever need a favor or need anything just let me know. Chocolate Bones, if you'd like to continue with this please by all means go ahead, but I can't participate. I'm truly sorry, I just can't give Pokemon in general my all right now until my life has settled down. I will be on the forums if ya'll ever need me but I don't know when. I am truly truly sorry and remember if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to let me know.

OOC: We already have our abilities right? Going out on a limb here..

Nori and her Swellow landed on a tree bough, Nori returning Ria to her pokeball as she did. Leaping off the branch recklessly, she plummeted to the ground, only to halt and float for the remainder of the way. Coming up behind a boy with a Houndour, he questioned him. "You did not happen to hear a voice just now, did you?"

OOC: A shame this may not continue - that makes four RPGs I've been in that have died.

OOC:
Guys, I am really sorry. I would first off like to say that I quite honestly have over estimated my abilities at the moment. I just cannot handle this anymore I would love to continue doing this but I made a promise to myself last year that I would give 100% to school in my tenth grade year. And that years starts in exactly 5 days, and I'm not sure if I can handle this at the moment. I thought I could or else I wouldn't have even put the time and effort into building this. I'm sorry that each of you put time and effort into doing this but until school starts I'm not sure what to do... I am sorry and I'm not sure what I can do to make it up to you. But if any of you ever need a favor or need anything just let me know. Chocolate Bones, if you'd like to continue with this please by all means go ahead, but I can't participate. I'm truly sorry, I just can't give Pokemon in general my all right now until my life has settled down. I will be on the forums if ya'll ever need me but I don't know when. I am truly truly sorry and remember if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to let me know.

Aiedail, We wont let all of your hard work go to waste. We'll do anything and everything we can to keep this rp going. You can count on us!

Well, I didn't do that much work but if ya'll do I wish you luck.

OOC: Alright... I'll take responsibility and helm this one, so... Let it continue!

My character is in a bar in the outskirts of Snowpoint City.

OOC: Don't you guys have to go to a temple or something?

----

The man at the bar angrily pushed a warm plate of food in front of Jericho, who smiled at the plate of food, not uttering so much as a "thank you" in return. Instead, blew his icy cold breath on the warm plate of french fries and the cheeseburger, making it into a chilly lunch.

"I'll take a Coke too," Jericho demanded, shoving a few cold fries into his mouth. He didn't look up from his plate as he did so.

By now, the rest of the grumpy looking men in the bar were staring angrily at the demanding newcomer. All were on the verge of picking a fight with him, waiting for the opportune moment.

It seemed that she had not ben heard, so Nori tapped the boy on the shoulder and asked again. "Pardon me, but did you hear anything strange just now?"

She waited quietly, enjoying the feeling of the breeze blowing through her hair.

(Outside the Ruins)
Kris:*Reads from Tablet on Wall*"The power of Aincents lies within these halls, let it grace those of pure hearts. May shadow be banished, and peace fill the lands. Let the servants of evil be judged for their sin, let the light of Arceus reveal them." Well, seems like i'm onto a winner

Nate shook his head. "Sorry, what?" He asked. "Horrible headache, y'know? I heard...mumbles. It was weird. Hard to hear what they were saying."

James woke up with a terrible headache. His memories of the night before were a bit hazy. But the one thing that stuck out to him was an eerie voice that had been calling to him. It had been telling him that the world needed his help and his gift. The exact words eluded him even as he tried to recall them exactly.

"Damn. What the hell happened last night?" James said to himself as he got dressed and left his hotel room.

Seighart's whole body felt a dull ache. Ever since that flash of pain while on Mt. Moon, his body feels like it went a round with a Hariyama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom