• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Origo Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siren could feel the bandages around her slowly begin to drift away weightlessly into the night air, repelled by her formless, nearly non-existent body. Normally, she would immediately snatch them back and wrap them around her tightly, lest she lose what little physical presence she had. But not this time. This time she was too busy feeling the cool mountain air brush against her, and she was sure she could feel the moonlight pour onto her. She had no idea she could feel anything, and yet she was lost in the gentle embrace of nature.

Her serenity did not last long, though, and she was soon snapped out of what little peace had by the sound of sprinting feet. Instinctually she thought it was a horde of guards chasing after her to bring her back, but she soon was able to tell that it was only one pair of feet moving quickly through the forest. She slowly slid her bandages around her arms and shoulders tighter. She'd never known fear, and was far from afraid at this moment, but the gravity of the situation still seeped deep within her as she turned around to spy the figure hiding in the tree.

OOC: Will be relevant when the post above is deleted :p

I smiled, leaning my head against Kainu's shoulder. This was one of the small amount of times that I could embrace the solace and comfort that Kainu embodied. One of the small amount of times that I wasn't pursued by a corrupted government. For now. Maybe this would be it, though. Maybe this would be the break that from my horrific life and allow me to settle here, as if I was normal, with Kainu. We'd definitely have to try to blend in with the people continuously surrounding us. Loose these horrendous jumpsuits. But maybe I'd make Kainu keep his. I always thought he looked lovely in it. It helped with his fiery look with its bright orange color, complementing Kainu's blonde and red hair.

Screams erupted from a crowd of people behind us as large, three Houndour-like creatures shot out of the sea of terrified people, jumping in our direction. I immediately screamed, pulling a large of amount of water out of the nearby sea, almost sweeping away our abandoned boat. With it I pushed most of the spectators away gently, but I wasn't focused on their wellbeing. I honestly didn't have time to worry about them. I away enough worrying about supporting the water that I had summoned. One of the creatures tackled a woman and pinned her down, forcing scarlet foam a out from within itself and onto the woman's face, silencing her screams insanely, and leaving her face a smoking, terrible mess. I moved my hands in an upward motion, pushing the creature off of the woman's motionless remains and slamming it into a nearby concrete wall of a building. It slid down the side of the wall, leaving behind a bloody stain.

As I watched the creature's body drip with blood as it sat beside the wall, tattered and bloodied, another creature tackled me and would have left me to the same fate as the woman had I not shielded myself from the flames with water. I screamed as the hot steamed burnt my left hand as it shieled my face. Most of the water was out of my reach. I had used the last of my water defending myself from the first attack. Instead the creature opened its mouth wide in an attempt to crush my skull with one swift snap of its jaw. I screamed louder, trying my best to hold its jaws tightly together.

~~~​

I hadn't been paying attention what Andromeda was saying. I had begun to do that after I asked a serious question, expecting a serious response, but never received one.

Screams a block away caught my attention. Curiosity forced me to run nimbly along the sidewalks towards the terrible noise, where I saw several, terrible looking creatures, all resembling Houndours, and two teenagers that looked strangely like us, in the sense that they were both...hybrids. Like us. There are others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom