• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The path you choose (The plot)

Do you want 2 alternative ending or one big one?

• Yes, might be interesting.

Votes: 99 76.7%
  • No, just no.

Votes: 30 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
So, the choices you choose will effect the plot, pretty interesting if you ask me.

Though, if you go with the good choice all the way and vice versa will there be two alternative endings? or will it still end up in one big dream ending?

I'm guessing alternating between good and bad choice would bring the latter suggestion.

So the main question is: Do you prefer two alternative endings or one big ending depending on the choices you make?

I want two alternative endings. With which one I get being depended on which Hot Dog I eat.

In all seriousness;
a)We don't know how true this information.
b)One of the things I liked in Pokémon was it's linearness because I'm so dumb to make decisions. Thus, one big ending, however, two(or more) alternate endings would be better improvement storywise.

Last edited:
As it stands, this info is likely false, since the source it was received from figuratively shot himself in the foot by all but debunking another one of his other pieces of information, despite his good reputation.

Choosing between good and evil is simply not appropriate for the Pokemon games.

If it's true or not the poll still stands, I voted yes even though, I'm a little uneasy about the chances of an ending involving world destruction, death, or something not E rated.

Even though the information may be fake, I went with the first option. It's really cool to end the main storyline in B/W in different ways.

I wouldn't enjoy a game if I don't see all the scenes and everything that is in the game. I just hate to miss stuff, especially on a Pokemon game.

I think it's false.

Those type of choices usually encourage people to play multiple times to see all the possible variations you can get which I can't see working with Pokemon exactly since starting over means losing all the Pokemon you raised (unless you have another version to send it too) unlike, say, other games where there isn't a lot of post-game content and thus nothing to lose by restarting.

Plus that guy's rumor list was dumb. Minotauros is like, one of the most popular names for a Tauros evolution, the green Cobra just sounds weird (plus it seems like they'd use that as a Tsutaja evolution, not the final member of a dragonic trio), and the stuff about the Starters changing overtime is obvious.

........you DO relize that the guy who gave this info to pokebeach as no real proof that he isnt some 40 year old troll in his bacement? On the forums, he constantly made trip-ups that continually destroy his credibility. As much as I want this to be true, its proboly BS.

Unfortunatley, Nintendo/GF strays from the path most developers take today.

Of course, it's a good thing too.

A plot that can be altered like this would be too much for the target audience - Children. Who have no set moral compass yet.

They should do it, it would be intersting. It could be like Mass Effect, kotor, or morrowind. And those games rock.

No, it would take away all the fun in Pokemon... And we have to remember young kids play these games, which is the target audiance.

No I would not like that. I'm bad at choosing and probably wouldn't finish black or white, and just throw it in a corner and let it rust, just like I did with Final Fantasy III ds (because I had no idea what classes to give to what characters).

Your original post misleads people into thinking this was confirmed. Until this MAjin Gamer guy has any proof hes not a troll, Im not gonna belive this path stuff.

If it was real, that would be kinda cool, ity would make replays kess boing. But its not real, so I have a sad

If they let you repeat the story without deleting your file that would be great.

Where does everyone get good and evil from? Yin and yang is about so much more then that. My point is that yin and yang do not mean good and evil.

The story could be affected by the way you train and battle, and that could affect the growth of your pokemon.

If you are a tough trainer your pokemon could have higher stats, but If you are a more easy going trainer your pokemons' attacks may get a power boost by their moral.

Furthermore more this could drive the plot. The choices you make could affect the pokemon that appears in the climax. Which pokemon you get would determine the ending you get. Of course they would need to define which pokemon appears in which version so there could be a reshiram specific item in black version, and a Zekrom specific Item in White. So, In white version you could get Reshiram, but would not be able to utilize it to its fullest potential without an Item from Black. Reshiram and Zekrom could both be summoned to battle and the winner would be determined by your actions, or something along those lines, but you would still catch the version mascot afterwards regardless of who wins.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom