• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pearlshipping (Ash/Hikari) Club

Pearlshipping, a great couple?

• Heck yes!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I guess

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • *shrugs*

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No...I support -insertshippinghere-

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu Koneko

KeiRika Queen
Reaction score
-sweatdrop- I hope this is allowed in here. If not, then feel free to close this.

Welcome to the Pearlshipping (Satoshi x Hikari) Fan Club!
A club dedicated to Satoshi and Hikari, the lead characters of the Pokémon Diamond/Pearl animé series/season.

SatoKariDance.jpg

Rules
1) You have to be an Ash/Hikari Fan
2) No bashing towards any character(s).
3) Abide the forum rules.
4) If you go off topic please include something on topic
5) Do not SPAM/FLAME.
6) Do not argue, although debate is allowed.
7) Do not post if you are not joining.
8) Please provide intelligent posts.
9) Please stay active, tell us when you’ll be away or you will be removed from the club.
10) Enjoy your stay here.

Keeping the thread active!
1) Post topics
2) Post/Comment on pictures
3) Talk about the latest news about the show/manga

Owner
Katsu Koneko

Co-Owner:
-none yet-

Members
Ashfangirl17
Ash-ketchum
May_Eevee
RiachuBoy
PearlShippingfan101
Kueri
xedmerx

Asked questions so far
Why do you like Pearlshipping?

Avatars *Be sure to credit them if you use them*
pearlaviyl6.png
*NEW*
Provided by Katsu Koneko

Banners *Be sure to credit them if you use them*
pearlzt8.png

pearl2qx8.png

Both Provided by: Katsu Koneko

Last edited:
its cute and cool as Ash and Hikari kiss in the moonlight

and that is Ashy first kiss and also from Hikari :D

Oh my May_Eevee I'm sure you can join it just takes her a while to add people is all. I'm loving the fan art, so cuteXD

I'm sorry about that. ^^;; You shall be added right away. Welcome!

Somethingwentwrong.jpg

Thanks for letting me to join and nice picture and fanarts, Katsu Koneko. Here's another picture of Pearlshipping:
DP205.jpg

its cute and cool as Ash and Hikari kiss in the moonlight

and that is Ashy first kiss and also from Hikari :D

WHA?! When does Ash kiss Hikari?!

Er.......Oops, hehe, er...Hi, can I join? Hi K.K, never knew you were a AAHL fan too!! Wow, I keep finding you don't I? Photobucket, Dailymotion, I even came across this 'Ashachu' thingy and spotted your name! I'm terrible aren't I?

Ash and Hikari, They look cool together. Probably coz Their relationship is a lot like what Ash had with Misty, sept for Hikari is a lot more easy for Ash to smile at, and he liked her straight away.

run.jpg

Well, he's looking at her instead of in front, and......is that a slight smile on his lips? *grins knowingly* Uh-oh, Ashy Boys hooked!!
I'm so bad XD.

Hey there~ Welcome to the club. Thanks reviving it. ^__^ Ashachu thing? You mean the drawing I did in Deviantart?

Well right now I'm pretty much neutral..-falls over- *coughmoreobsessedwithPikashippingcough*

d-355.jpg

http://michikusa.main.jp/

WHA?! When does Ash kiss Hikari?!

Er.......Oops, hehe, er...Hi, can I join? Hi K.K, never knew you were a AAHL fan too!! Wow, I keep finding you don't I? Photobucket, Dailymotion, I even came across this 'Ashachu' thingy and spotted your name! I'm terrible aren't I?

Ash and Hikari, They look cool together. Probably coz Their relationship is a lot like what Ash had with Misty, sept for Hikari is a lot more easy for Ash to smile at, and he liked her straight away.

run.jpg

Well, he's looking at her instead of in front, and......is that a slight smile on his lips? *grins knowingly* Uh-oh, Ashy Boys hooked!!
I'm so bad XD.

Mind if I ask a question? Why is it called Pearlshipping when Pearl is a guy?

Oh good question!!

Maybe because it's 'Pokemon Diamond & Pearl'? I'd of thought so anyway.

S'ok K.K ^^

If that's the case, then why is it called Pearlshipping and not Diamondshipping?

1. Before the manga came out, while we knew the Kouki's manga name was going to be Diamond, but most (if not all) of us thought Hikari's name would be Pearl.

2. Diamondshipping was taken LONG ago as the title name for Giovanni x Delia (don't ask me why).

XD I was one of those people who thought Pearl was Hikari. -falls over-

They called it Diamondshipping in Serebii Shipping Forums, but the title was changed [since it is Giovanni x Deliah] when they decided on Pearlshipping. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom