• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The person above you is a badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instrutilus

Me am stalking bug
Reaction score
In this game, you have to make up something about the person above you in a similar vein to Chuck Norris jokes. Since I'm first and to get the idea going, I'll do one of myself, then the next person does one of me, then the third does one of the second and so on.

Sorry if this has already been done. If so, feel free to delete.

Instrutilus is the cause of the Ice Ages. Everytime he glares, the planet's tempurature drops from sheer fear.

Baron Brixius doesn't chew gum. Baron Brixius chews diamonds.

^How did you know O_O XD
Whenever Instrutilus sneezes, a tornado whips up.

When Baron Brixius blinks, time freezes because it's terrified that if he misses something he'll go after it.

Instrutilus doesn't need a location... he's EVERYWHERE at once.
Who else do you think stole that last slice of pie?

v I've been setting rocks on fire since the Pewter City Gym. (Doesn't always work out. D:)

Last edited:
Ruby Flame can set rocks on fire. Freaking rocks!

Ryuutakeshi doesn't sleep.... he waits. Waits for the trolls to come rolling in, throws the banhammer at them, and then he returns to "waiting".

Ruby Flame can slam revolving doors.

HiPS is so badass that not even AIM could handle him, leading to it's tragic crash last night.

Hide in Plain Sight dosnt flee from bullets. He eats them.

Edit: Ryuu is a ninja, thats pretty badass.

SuperSeaking doesn't go swimming. The ocean is too scared of him to remain in his way.

Pokemad is so epic that he joined all of the world's monuments to create a stadium so that the All Stars could be reunited. Awesomeness.

G-Mitsuko can ride a bike upside down. (That was random. XD)

Roulette Dares can roll a table and make it land on the dice. And it'll be snake eyes every time.

When Zekurom does pushups, he doesn't actually push himself up; he pushes the rest of the world down.

DracoMan once walked on water to help a drowning Jesus.

When Zekurom does pushups, he doesn't actually push himself up; he pushes the rest of the world down.

Nah. When I do pushups, I fall right back down. Trust me.

And if my Sazandra avatar were to try and do pushups, its heads would be crushed to death. XD

Also, that's too much of a Chuck Norris joke, methinks. *reads the OP* I meant, too much of an actual Chuck Norris joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom