• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The person above you is a badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuboneKing once ran up the side of the skyscraper.

Since there's no one ranked higher than me above, I'm the baddest ass around.

As the gadfly stated, he is the highest ranked user here, therefore the biggest badass. I cannot argue with him, for he speaks undeniable truth. Glory to the gadfly, for he is the one who stands high and mighty above all others in this thread. Bow down to him, puny mortals.

I yield my badassness to somebody who can spout that crap.

Minimag usually eats nails (fasteners) for breakfast, occasionally with some glass.

Baron screws the money because HE HAS RULES! (I doubt anyone will get this.)

Baron doesn't work out by lifting dumbells... he works out by lifting WHALES.

Ruby Flame can hold his breath for 150 hours. Actually, scratch that, he doesn't need to breath.

Baron Brixius once put petrol in his mouth and sprayed it over a lit lighter. We now use the result as the sun.

Baron doesn't work out by lifting dumbells... he works out by lifting WHALES.

See guis, I told you we could use whales...WHAAAAALES!

When Instrutilus passes wind, the world EXPLODES. No wait, scratch that, a new universe is born.

Pokemad is so badass, he can take on FOUR Mudkipz! (Chuck Norris can be defeated by three)

CrazyYanmega dosnt drink coffee through his mouth. He drinks it through his eye-sockets.

CrazyYanmega isn't on Earth. The Earth is on him, being supported by the sheer awesome.

CrazyYanmega is so badass, he doesn't celebrate Christmas. Christmas celebrates him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom