• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The person above you is a badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikuru can travel through time.

Yeah. I went there...

Alfred F. Jones can determine both the location and the momentum of a subatomic particle. (Yes, I just out-nerded you.)

No one knows this but DracoMan once threw a rock into the sky. He made a black hole billions of light years away.

Kakuna Matata, once said to have started the Apocalypse, with a single click of the fingers.

Sandile's favourite food is the center of the Earth. He can also clone it.

steel justice eats iron nails for breakfast... WITHOUT MILK

Eevee girl can evolve into all of eevee's evolutions at the same time.

Steel_justice is so badass, he doesn't turn lead into gold, he turns gold into steel.

Guywhoselooking is not a hungry ghost. He is an ever-starving soul that always searches for victory.

When firezard told God, "You're sitting on my throne", he was telling the truth.

When Foreshadowing Siren uses charge, the world runs out of power

Mewtwo soul can infatuate male, female and genderless pokemon with attract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom