• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

the plush/stuffed animal thread

is it plush, stuffie, or stuffed animal?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
i don't think there's a thread about this stuff already so i did it myself. discuss your plush collection, pokemon or not. as for me, i have quite the collection, and i've been collecting since i was 10. i've had plushes before that, but 10 was the age i really started collecting. as for what i have, i'll list them.

for pokemon plushes, i have bewear, mimikyu, snorlax, 2 munchlaxes, lapras, pancham, pumpkaboo, rotom, stufful, wooper, ditto, minior, oddish, drifloon (although he's been damaged :[ ) and cacnea.

for things from other franchises, i have 4 pusheen the cats, puppycat, jack frost (smt), dimple, totoro, jiji, ralsei, lancer, kyubey, mokke, monokuma, monomi, waddle dee, kirby, marx, magalor, meta knight, temmie, and ena.

i also sometimes make my own plushes, the oddish, drifloon, minior and cacnea i all made myself.

General Pokemon Discussion has a TCG and Collectibles Chat Thread sticky where you can talk about all Pokemon merch including plushies.

So I will focus on a few non-Pokemon plushies I used to have, especially a little teddy bear that I have given a person-sounding name to, and a bigger one that I would pretend is his grandma.

So at some family dinner my aunt started asking me about my best friend, I made up stories about him (the teddy bear), at some point told her he has no parents but only his grandma, she actually felt sorry for him (thinking he was an actual person and classmate etc) and my parents even played along, so eventually I just brought the plush in and she was like :O

One of the top childhood moments there.

Last edited:
outside of pokemon stuff i have a plush of hokuto ijuin from the idolm@ster series, hinata aoi from enstars, and one of those super big funko blacklight plushies of foxy from fnaf that my brother got me for christmas the other year. i also have a custom-made spamton plush that i bought from someone wayyy before the official spamton fangamer plush was released (i still never got that one though)

as for just general, non media related plushies: i have a plush panda and a scented plush lamb that my mum got for me bc she was ordering from somewhere and saw it and was reminded of the fact my favourite plush from when i was a kid was a plush lamb.

As it is most likely known by my profile picture, I have stuffed animals. My two main brands are TY (Beanies Babies+Beanies Boos) and JellyCat (brand of my Zebra). I have a fairly big Beanie Boo collection.

My first Beanie Boo was a large sized Glamour. I got it when I was at an Apple Farm fairly close to where I live. It was raining that day so I called it Wet, not knowing it already had a name. Though, that still doesn’t stop me referring to it as Wet.

My first TY stuffed animal actually was not Glamour. It was probably four Beanie Babies that I do not know the names too. (I still have them.) They are named: Bananas, Softy Bear, Elephant, and Curly Giraffe. I think softy bear was once white but then turned tan somehow. It’s been tan for as long as I’ve known it.

JellyCats are now really the only stuffed animals I will buy now. I really wouldn’t consider myself even a collector of JellyCats. JellyCats animals are usually bipedal and super soft. JellyCats are also relatively hard to come by and more expensive compared to Beanies Boos.

A chain grocery store supposedly sells them nearby me though the local one doesn’t. Of course, there’s also online shopping making everything easily accessible.

Here are some pictures of some JellyCats I own

IMG_3036.jpeg

Non-bipedal Otto Sausage Dog
IMG_3035.jpeg

This is how much the stuffed animal changed. Regrettably put through the washer and dryer. Known as Junglie Bunglie Hippo (not currently available) I think I’ve also posted some artwork of the hippo too
IMG_3032.jpeg

A more recent hippo I got. Not sure if it’s available though
IMG_3034.jpeg

Huge Black and Cream Bashful puppy. I have a fondness for this particular design. There’s some personal love for the puppy that would be hard to explain
IMG_3038.jpeg

Another one of my personal favorites. I actually have two of these penguins. I call him Mr. Penguin
IMG_3030.jpeg

Also, JellyCat makes Holiday themed animals. By the way, JellyCat makes more stuff than this

Last edited:
Pokémon plushes I've got :
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Poliwhirl
Small Gengar
Big Gengar
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Quagsire (handmade by a friend)
Latios
Turtwig
Froakie
Professor Sycamore (I also wanted to buy Rosa, N, Silver and Steven but they're so expensive :confused: )

Last edited:
Lets see...

At my office cubicile

Pikachu plushie holding a mini Pikachu Plushie
Pikachu plushie hold flowers and a blue gift card holder
Double Pikachu Plushie for the summer time
Generic Pikachu Plushie
Another generic Pikachu plushie

At my house

Double Pikachu plushie with raincoat
Graduation Pikachu
Winter Pikachu
Santa Pikachu
Christmas Pikachu
Halloween Pikachu
Postal Pikachu
A Pikachu holding a fruit basket
Pikachu sleeping
Classic fat Pikachu
Remake of fat Pikachu
Pikachu that is happy
Old school mini fat Pikachu
Pikachu pillow
A pillow of 2-dimension fat Pikachu
An old Pikachu plushie that I had in my first car
A custom Pikachu plushie

Other Pokemon plushies

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Eevee
Raichu
Psyduck
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Chikirota
Torchic
Treeko
Mudkip
Venasaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Substitute

Non Pokemon Plushies

UC Santa Cruz Banana Slug
Orange Yoshi
Green Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Red Yoshi
Tantoro
Sonic the Hedgehog
Tails
Some other plushies that I got from random events

I promise I don't have a problem.

I don't have a lot of plushies (they're always so expensive ;__;), just some Kirbys, Meta Knight, a lot of generic animals, and a fuzzy Pikachu. My absolute favorite one, though, has to be the huge Eevee plush my friends got for me for Christmas a few years ago. It's very fluffy and the perfect size and shape for snuggling :bulbaLove:

I also have a plush rat in a sweater and when I was a kid I made up an astounding amount of lore for him lol

I own quite a few plushies! Ponies, unicorns, Pokemon, dogs, etc.!

Here's my most recent ones:

A fairly pricey Galarian Ponyta that I imported and I have on my bed:
BMCHQ9E.jpg

Two retro (remade) Gen I My Little Pony plushes I got when they just brought them out earlier this year:
FBp4g7Q.jpg

Actually it can be called whatever lol
And I have several ^^ I have a Rowlet plushie, a stuffed cat (from a different franchise), Manaphy, Charmander, Tepig, Mew, Treecko, Squirtle, two Pikachus (one is my very first Pokémon one), Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Togepi, Piplup, Chimchar, Bulbasaur (although not really a plush), Torchic, Eevee (as a replacement for one I lost), Grookey, Sobble, Totodile, Sylveon, two giant Pikachu, many Mario plushies (colorful tiny Yoshis), etc.

Go ahead and judge (and also I want Scorbunny, Beldum, Bulbasaur (even tho I already have one), Turtwig (almost got one but got a giant Pikachu instead), Mudkip, Litten, Cyndaquil, Sprigatito, Popplio (look I get it people hate it but), Fennekin, likely another Pikachu, Dedenne, etc.

Here's my little collection.

20230909_153208.jpg

Most of them are Pokémon plushies I've had since I was a kid, like my Pikachu (first Pokémon toy I ever bought), Psyduck, my talking Marill, Mudkip, Snivy, Bulbasaur (from Build-A-Bear Workshop, he used to say his name, but the voice button in his foot no longer works :( ) and Pyukumuku, along with a few animals from charity sponsorships and the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic mascots Wenlock and Mandeville.

I also have three Digimon beanies that I've hung onto (Gabumon, Palmon and Patamon), Kirby, Baymax, Sonic, three Jojo plushies (Jotaro, Kakyoin and Joseph), Pusheen, Mario, Yoshi, Tom Nook (also from Build-A-Bear) and Panda from We Bare Bears. Bulbasaur, Pyukumuku, Tom and Kirby hang out of my bed since they're too big to fit in the basket where I keep the rest of my plushies, while Pan-Pan and Pusheen sit on my bed's headrest.

Hanging on my wall, I also have Miraitowa and Someity, the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic mascots which I got from a Japanese import site.

20230909_183229.jpg

Attachments

• 20230909_153208.jpg
    20230909_153208.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
  • 20230909_183229.jpg
    20230909_183229.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Here's my little collection.

Most of them are Pokémon plushies I've had since I was a kid, like my Pikachu (first Pokémon toy I ever bought), Psyduck, my talking Marill, Mudkip, Snivy, Bulbasaur and Pyukumuku, along with a few animals from charity sponsorships and the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic mascots Wenlock and Mandeville.

I also have three Digimon beanies that I've hung onto, Kirby, Baymax, Sonic, 3 Jojo plushies (Jotaro, Kakyoin and Joseph), Pusheen, Mario, Yoshi, Tom Nook and Panda from We Bare Bears.

Hanging on my wall, I also have Miraitowa and Someity, the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic mascots.

Wow cool! I want a Mudkip now lol and Snivy and a Marill! I think I have that same Yoshi plush (almost 11 years).

I don’t have many plushies but I do have my pride and joy my Blåhaj I bought it with money I got from working a summer job at a camp and I LOVE it. I attached some funny photos I took of it

Attachments

• IMG_8175.jpeg
    IMG_8175.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8312.jpeg
    IMG_8312.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 16
I don’t have many plushies but I do have my pride and joy my Blåhaj I bought it with money I got from working a summer job at a camp and I LOVE it. I attached some funny photos I took of it
I HAVE ONE OF THOSE SOMEWHERE THE IKEA SHARK

I have a gengar, a Meowth and a Psyduck, and two squishmallows I bought a few years ago and sleep on them. I had more squishmallows but my mom decided they’re old and flat and she threw them away :(

Rgh, I'm so jealous of people with Pokemon plushies, they look so nice and huggable-

1701715614765.png

why does it have to be sold out :(

Usually I stick to buying fictional character plushies, but I got a small cheetah as a gift. I don't like it that much. Something about the recessed, beady eyes. Which is funny because one of my family members doesn't like another one of my plushes for having large yellow eyes.

I have a lot of plushies, here are two photos of (most of) them (two photos cuz I got a new plush after I took the first photo).

F93bWDrXEAAXw82.jpeg

F_k2JBLX0AILMj3.jpeg

POKÉMON
  1. 24-inch tall Eevee plush
  2. Eevee plush with pumpkin on head
  3. Eevee plush with bag clip (I call her Lil Eevee because she is Eevee and she is lil)
  4. Sleeping Oshawott
  5. Jigglypuff
  6. Vaporeon
  7. Leafeon
  8. Glaceon
  9. Sylveon
  10. Piplup
PRECURE
  1. Latte
  2. Kome-Kome
  3. Cure Finale
  4. Fuwa (this one is, sadly, a bootleg)
  5. Hugtan
  6. Mofurun
SANRIO
  1. Hello Kitty
  2. Pompompurin
  3. Wish Me Mell
  4. My Melody (also, sadly, a bootleg)
NINTENDO (non-Pokémon)
  1. Kirby
  2. Isabelle
SAILOR MOON
  1. Sailor Uranus
  2. Luna (this plush is awesome because she's from the 2003-2004 live-action Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon series and she has electronics and can talk and she can speak over 100 phrases and she's all voiced by Keiko Han [who voiced Luna in both the original 90s anime and the live-action series] and she's AWESOME)
OTHER
  1. Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service

The other plushies that I've got (that aren't in any of these photos) are a Pikachu plushie (who I randomly found at Walmart one day near the checkout and I had to save them), another Glaceon plushie (that I got the last time I went to Toys R Us before they closed down that was a TRU-exclusive that I've never opened), a Wobbuffet plushie, My Melody x Naruto plushie (I don't even like Naruto but My Melo is one of my fave Sanrio characters), a random cat plushie I found at Walmart, two river otter plushies I got at the zoo, and a plush of Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh.

I have most of my plushies all arranged by my bed and I always choose one of them to cuddle while I sleep because I literally need to be holding onto something while I sleep and they're soft and comfortable to hold, so they help me sleep. I also talk to them and give them goodnight kisses. I also will clip Lil Eevee to my bag whenever I go out and I will also sometimes bring another plushie with me in my bag because sometimes I get overwhelmed and need to use one of my plushies to help calm me down. (It's why I've started bringing Mofurun with me to the dentist, all the noise hurts me and causes me discomfort but she helps me be calm)

Back
Top Bottom