• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

the plush/stuffed animal thread

is it plush, stuffie, or stuffed animal?

• Total voters
Screenshot_20231206-233331-436.png
my friend crocheted me a giant squid plush. here's him with my munchlax.

my friend crocheted me a giant squid plush. here's him with my munchlax.
Omg they're both adorable!!! Although in a kinda funny way it looks like Munchlax is being strangled x'D
Although I'd like to think of it more as like a friendly hug! Also I wish I had a Munchlax plush as he's one of my favs but.. I do have a lot of Pokemon plushies in my room already so I don't feel like I need plushies urgently atm. I also think I posted my giant Mimikyu in another thread so I'll have to post differnet plushies here later unless people wanna see it again.

Oooh! Yay! A thread for plushies!

Im about to get my Tsukasa Tenma plush! I’m so excited :] !!

But I have a small picture of a few plushies (I have over 45 plushies so this is a small group)

20230509_192956707_iOS.jpeg

The dog plush that mew is laying on is not mine! It’s my friends !!

Names of my plushies ;

Leafeon ; Leafy
Sprigatito ; G O D
Gardevoir ; Sunny Night

I’ve been wanting to post in this thread for a while, but if I took pictures of every plush I had, I’d be here all day… LOL, so instead I think I’ll just share as I go when I think about it.

For my birthday, a friend got me this Squishable Seraphim! I really like Squishables, and biblically accurate angels, of course, so I love this little guy so much. On either side of him are my custom subway master dolls LOL

IMG_3693.jpeg

A few months ago, I caved and bought that sleeping Eelektrik and Dratini plush set from the JP Pokemon Center… I don’t regret it. They’re huge though.
IMG_3111.jpeg

And finally, probably my biggest plush I have is my 3 foot tall bootleg Lugia plush I got when I was 14. According to some friends, this plush classifies as a ‘mirage’ plush (a term for plushies so rare/usually bootlegs that are impossible to find, as if they were a mirage). I can find very little documentation about this guy, but he means the world to me!

IMG_1602.jpeg
IMG_1612.jpeg

I tend to just collect ‘mon plushies of ones I like… But I specifically go out of my way to collect Lugia. I have amassed a few Chandelure too, these days LOL. Forever waiting for that lifesize Eelektross plush, TPCI…

Back
Top Bottom