• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokedex Game

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Hi and welcome to the Pokedex game! I made this game up, and i feel like it will be fun! I will be your host, MunchlaxKing88!

How to Play

Use a randomly generated Pokemon from here to start. Find it's dex number, reverse it, and then reveal the next pokemon. If it is over the number of pokemon revealed, take the number in the ones place and turn it into a 0, then reverse it. If you get stuck in a loop, add a one to the number in the hundreds place. This is what it should look like:
Player 1: Karrablast
Player 2: Dodrio
Player 3: Growlithe
Player 4: Swanna
Player 5: Sudowoodo

i'm gonna start: Audino

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom