• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokemon Adventures Manga Shipping Thread

Spiny

Insane since 2012
Reaction score
I'm surprised there wasn't already a thread like this. The Manga is like the Anime only slightly more mature, and that makes it all the better for us. I adore the Manga, having read the whole thing and just finishing my latest HGSS chapter, This thread is for the coupling of the Characters depicted in them. Lets start off with the rules.

-No Trolling or Flaming. Only those who wish to discuss our topic are welcome, those seeking trouble aren't/
-Stay on Topic. We aren't talking about the anime or games here. Try to stay on topic.
-Have Fun! This thread is for fun, please enjoy it and don't take offense!

Is everybody comfortable? Yes? Let us begin!

I'll start with 2 of my Favourites:

LuckyShipping (Red x Green)
51.png

And FranticShipping (Ruby x Sapphire)
Franticshipping_by_Joyfulldreams.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a Specialshipper, PreciousMetalshipper, and Franticshipper.

I love PreciousMetal the best, though.

And remember, you need to credit the pictures you post.

I love the manga ^^ I'm an OriginalShipper, PreciousMetalShipper and FranticShipper. (Although I don't mind ChoosenShipping or SpecialShipping)
Honestly though, I only started reading the manga a few weeks ago. I'm up to the Ruby and Sapphire chapter.

I'm a ChoosenShipper, SpecialShipper, FranticShipper, CrystalShipper, and CommonerShipper. I like other pairings, too, but these are my favorites...
ChoosenShipping is my manga OTP. In fact, I claimed it. *pokes sig*
:3

Oh yay!! My favorite shipping for the manga is....
Luckyshipping, Franticshipping, and the silverxyellow ship i think it was?

I'm a fan of RedxYellow and RubyxSapphire. Not sure what the shipping names are for those, but I like em.

I'm a fan of RedxYellow and RubyxSapphire. Not sure what the shipping names are for those, but I like em.
I like them, too. They're SpecialShipping and FranticShipping, respectively, if you wanna know the names.

I like OldRival, Special, MangaQuest, Frantic!!!! , and a lot of other minor ships....

Fanart for my favorite pairing!

-franticshipping
391.jpg

-specialshipping
raku84.jpg

-oldrivalshipping
IMG_000188.png

I cant find Sapphire/Red picture. can someone help me?

^ you need to state who the original artist is (and link to them) for the fanart.

Anyway, that SpecialShipping pic is extremely cute ^^

A PokeSpec shipping thread? Awesome. Well, I like Special, Oldrival, Mangaquest, Frantic, and Scarfshipping (And possibly a little Origin...)

Anyways I have a comic to share. It contains most of the shippings I listed, plus some others (but it's all in Japanese. Sorry!) Credit goes to this website.

I support Franticshipping cause it makes perfect sense and it basically has the most fanart but I also support Specialshipping cause Red and Yellow do make a good couple.

Original, Special, PreciousMetal are my main ships, though I also really like Granted and Feelings.

*Yayy a Pokemon Adventures shipping thread!!*
So, I have many favourite ships in the adventures world, namely: Oldrival (possibly my favourite), Frantic, MangaQuest, Special, Graceful and Fatherlyshipping, but I also like Feeling, Preciousmetal and SpecialJewelshipping.. (Sorry, that was rather a lot, wasn't it? :p)

Oh yeah, and Bugsy x Sabrina, whatever that is called.

for ash, it's either pokeshipping or palletshipping

advanceshipping and pearlshipping would be messed up cuz if in the hoenn league ash is thirteen and may is 10 and in the sinnoh league ash is like 16 and dawn is 10, it wouldnt rlly work out now would it ...

but i cant rlly choose between pokeshipping and palletshipping

for ash, it's either pokeshipping or palletshipping

advanceshipping and pearlshipping would be messed up cuz if in the hoenn league ash is thirteen and may is 10 and in the sinnoh league ash is like 16 and dawn is 10, it wouldnt rlly work out now would it ...

but i cant rlly choose between pokeshipping and palletshipping

....Those are not Pokemon Special ships.

OH! And I also like Lt Surge/Bill in the manga.

Last edited:
Special, OldRival, Frantic, MangaQuest, and none for the Sinnoh saga.. because I can't choose XD

Back
Top Bottom