• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

So, I have a Jirachi from a 2010 GameStop event (this one). I got it myself so I know it's 100% legit. Of allllllll my many PKMN, this is the only one that the PokéTransporter will not accept. I know originally it had Draco Meteor, a move Jirachi can't learn in Gen 6, but I replaced that with Psychic a long time ago.

What is going on?? I have "caught 'em all" but now my collection is incomplete because I have no other Jirachi and can't move this one! How do I get this PKMN to my X game?? HELP!

So, I have a Jirachi from a 2010 GameStop event (this one). I got it myself so I know it's 100% legit. Of allllllll my many PKMN, this is the only one that the PokéTransporter will not accept. I know originally it had Draco Meteor, a move Jirachi can't learn in Gen 6, but I replaced that with Psychic a long time ago.

What is going on?? I have "caught 'em all" but now my collection is incomplete because I have no other Jirachi and can't move this one! How do I get this PKMN to my X game?? HELP!

Go to the Bulbagarden GTS forum and request a trade for Jirachi in the Wanted subforum. Depending on what you have to offer, someone may be able to help you there.

Hmm, that's weird. I have Rassilon the Dialga in my Bank. I thought that nickname would be censored because there's ass...

Funnily, it got censored in Pokemon Dream World and it got replaced with 'Dialgailon'.

Although I renewed for Pokemon Bank/Poke Transporter, I oddly haven't used them since then. I'm planning to do a B2W2 runthrough that I haven't done to get Legends with better natures and transfer.

I've been using my account at least three to five times a week. It's been really useful, especially in helping me to earn BP in order to get items from the Battle Maison.

With as much collecting as I do, I would have thought that I would have filled half the Boxes by now. Thankfully, I'm only topped out at 31. :sweatlol:

I have an Event Darkrai it's the Darkrai with Roar of Time and Spacial Rend. I had it back in my Pokemon Diamond game but moved it to my Pokemon Black game. For some reason it won't transfer with the Poke Transporter, my normal Darkrai that I caught won't transfer either. What's going on?

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom