• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

I just downloaded Poke Bank and now am getting Poke Transporter, I also got my Pass for the free trial. Cant wait to start using it and get the Celebi nice of them to give me my favorite event Pokemon for using it :) Gonna have to spend the day organizing my boxes and transfering some Pokemon.

Maybe you'll get a shiny ;)

Aside from the fact that you can only transfer a box at a time and that the Black 2 PC is slow and rigid as hell (how did we ever live with this!!!), it's pretty cool.

God how did you ever live with that!!! lol!

I've FINALLY sent over a box in Transporter. Trying to teach myself how to use this thing and get them in Y.

I sent over a box that included some Legends caught in Black 2 and everything else being an Action Replayed Pokemon. It told me that a Pokemon could not be sent, but I didn't really notice which it was. After transferring, I went back to Black 2 to see my Shiny AR Charizard and Shiny AR Flygon had been kept back. Everything else arrived in Bank just fine~

I've FINALLY sent over a box in Transporter. Trying to teach myself how to use this thing and get them in Y.

I sent over a box that included some Legends caught in Black 2 and everything else being an Action Replayed Pokemon. It told me that a Pokemon could not be sent, but I didn't really notice which it was. After transferring, I went back to Black 2 to see my Shiny AR Charizard and Shiny AR Flygon had been kept back. Everything else arrived in Bank just fine~
Oh great. D: So this must mean I can't do my eevee's/other AR shinies...*sigh* But I;ll try anyways~ Thanks for the info, Team Gaara! :c

Well, this Bank won't let me send them over to Y. And I've tried so many times, they've locked me out. Hooray. :p

I guess I'll try again later. Also, @Jenneta; I didn't clarify: some of the AR Pokemon that went through were shiny. It's just Charizard and Flygon couldn't make it through for some reason. I want to say their levels may have kept them back. I can't remember what they were, but they may have been too low. Everything else I have, coincidentally, evolves by stone or happiness and must have passed the level check.

They might be blocking hacks that can potentially hurt your game, but if said hacks don't have any coding/whatever that can hurt your game, maybe they are let through.

I have no idea what you're going on about with hacked Pokemon being able to hurt people's games. I've had tons of hacked Pokemon in Gen IV and V, and they did no harm to my games. It's not like you can put malicious data in a .pkm file and make it brick your game.

Well, this Bank won't let me send them over to Y. And I've tried so many times, they've locked me out. Hooray. :p

I guess I'll try again later. Also, @Jenneta; I didn't clarify: some of the AR Pokemon that went through were shiny. It's just Charizard and Flygon couldn't make it through for some reason. I want to say their levels may have kept them back. I can't remember what they were, but they may have been too low. Everything else I have, coincidentally, evolves by stone or happiness and must have passed the level check.
Hmm, well, my Eevee's aren't low in level, and their locations are either wherever I hatched them or Castelia City...:O
Well, I will have to try it, then. And if it works, send over a shiny Kirlia or so. Thanks for the info, I'll have to see what's up. :) (Also, sorry you got locked out, that REALLY stinks! :c)

They might be blocking hacks that can potentially hurt your game, but if said hacks don't have any coding/whatever that can hurt your game, maybe they are let through.

I have no idea what you're going on about with hacked Pokemon being able to hurt people's games. I've had tons of hacked Pokemon in Gen IV and V, and they did no harm to my games. It's not like you can put malicious data in a .pkm file and make it brick your game.

The official PokeBank/PokeMover website in my country said that we should play as instructed by the game guide if we want to protect our pokemons and save data and don't attempt bringing in hacks. Meaning, there is indeed potential harm involved regarding hacks.

YESS!!!! The Bank didn't recognize my shiny Eevee's as hacked, so I can transfer them all! YESS! ;D
I guess I'll have to send my shiny Gardevoir from Platinum and she if she'll work...Whew, I got some work to do. ;D

The official PokeBank/PokeMover website in my country said that we should play as instructed by the game guide if we want to protect our pokemons and save data and don't attempt bringing in hacks. Meaning, there is indeed potential harm involved regarding hacks.

They only say that because they don't want people cheating. I've seen official warnings by Nintendo that said basically the same thing for the older games.

Managed to transfer a box from White 2 with no problems. There were three shinies, all legit, included.

At least I also got my Volcarona, who singlehandedly took down the Elite Four and Champion by herself, to join in! :yahoo:

Just got my Bank and Transporter today!! Woohoo I have 2 Celebi's now and soon I will have about 5 or 6 Jirachi in my X and Y. I dont think I need them all so I will prolly trade a few out for things I dont have. I need to spend some time playing my Black and uploading a few mons from silver.

How is Transporter with Mons that have TM/HM's? It is annoying from the old games that they need to be left behind because of CUT! or another move that has been in the game since Gen I. I cant remember where the move deleter is in Ruby, or if I have even found him yet so the 6 or 7 mons that have TM/HMs may be stuck there forever :(

Dom

Just got my Bank and Transporter today!! Woohoo I have 2 Celebi's now and soon I will have about 5 or 6 Jirachi in my X and Y. I dont think I need them all so I will prolly trade a few out for things I dont have. I need to spend some time playing my Black and uploading a few mons from silver.

How is Transporter with Mons that have TM/HM's? It is annoying from the old games that they need to be left behind because of CUT! or another move that has been in the game since Gen I. I cant remember where the move deleter is in Ruby, or if I have even found him yet so the 6 or 7 mons that have TM/HMs may be stuck there forever :(

Dom
I got my Crobat, who knows Fly, over to the bank with no problems at all, so I think it'll let you teleport Hm/TM guys with no problem. :)

Weird. I was able to transfer my Darkrai, Shaymin and Manaphy from Platinum to Pokemon Bank without problems. But my Arceus was sent back to White2.

I will admit that I hacked the Event items to get them, like the Member Pass, Prof Oak's letter etc. But the Pokemon themselves were not hacked in any other way.

But since I did this to all of them, why don't Bank not let me transfer Arceus, if it lets the others pass! >.<

I Guess I should keep trying.

Tried again and still haven't been able to get farther than transferring screen before it is able to finish and promptly receives an error message. So it seems...

I'm locked out, they won't let me in.
They won't let me in.
I'm locked out, they won't let me in.
NOOOOOOO~
They won't let me in. :(

Weird. I was able to transfer my Darkrai, Shaymin and Manaphy from Platinum to Pokemon Bank without problems. But my Arceus was sent back to White2.

I will admit that I hacked the Event items to get them, like the Member Pass, Prof Oak's letter etc. But the Pokemon themselves were not hacked in any other way.

But since I did this to all of them, why don't Bank not let me transfer Arceus, if it lets the others pass! >.<

I Guess I should keep trying.

Your answer might just be here all along if the impression I can get from your post is correct. If you hacked in an Azure Flute and caught an Arceus at the Hall of Origin, that Arceus was rightfully blocked from getting to XY — since Azure Flute was never distributed, it is impossible to get there legitimately.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom