• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The 'Pokémon Day Chile 2013': 'Pikachu 3DS XL' for Chile, 'Pokémon South American Cha

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
The 'Pokémon Day Chile 2013': 'Pikachu 3DS XL' for Chile, 'Pokémon South American Challenge' ...

With more than 2000 people assisting the event, the biggest Pokémon event in South America was arranged. Three announcements were also made by Nintendo; A Meloetta distribution event, the special limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL for Chile, Pokémon South American Challenge for next year.

Read more on Bulbanews

"The Purest Excitement"
Reaction score
Re: The 'Pokémon Day Chile 2013': 'Pikachu 3DS XL' for Chile, 'Pokémon South American

Is it NA and if it can i import it and play x and y and my ds pokemon?

黒い王様
Reaction score
Re: The 'Pokémon Day Chile 2013': 'Pikachu 3DS XL' for Chile, 'Pokémon South American

At this stage, we do not know for certain. It seems very likely, since the 3DS and 3DS XL units available for sale in Chile are the same as sold in North America, but we'll have to wait and see what happens.

"The Purest Excitement"
Reaction score

At this stage, we do not know for certain. It seems very likely, since the 3DS and 3DS XL units available for sale in Chile are the same as sold in North America, but we'll have to wait and see what happens.
So i should then be able to import it with no trouble other then tech support and possibly an outlet converter.

黒い王様
Reaction score

Most likely, yes. Of course, that's assuming you can find an online store in Chile that stocks it and exports to North America. And that the prices in Chile aren't stupidly inflated compared to the North American prices.

Reaction score

No one saw the fact that the Meloetta distribution was leaked.

Too much water
Reaction score

Most likely, yes. Of course, that's assuming you can find an online store in Chile that stocks it and exports to North America. And that the prices in Chile aren't stupidly inflated compared to the North American prices.
But they are :( Shipping to such a remote place isn't cheap, sometimes prices are almost doubled. Ch$159.990 equals roughly US$330.

This is the second version of the Pokémon Day Chile. I went last year and it was awesome (that day I completed National Pokédex on White, except for then-unreleased Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect). This year I wanted to go but I had to travel. My friends told me it was even better than 2012, so I'm waiting for 2014 version.

I can't believe this event in my country is mentioned in a big site like Bulbanews. That hypes me slightly. Now I'll search into the photos in case I recognize a friend :lol:

Reaction score

If this hits North America, I'll upgrade to a 3DS XL. I like it.

黒い王様
Reaction score

I can't believe this event in my country is mentioned in a big site like Bulbanews.
If we'd realized there was one in 2012, we would've reported that one too. We'd love to do more local coverage, it's just that we often don't hear about it because we don't have people living in those countries. Hopefully the exposure we're giving this will prompt others from around the world to submit their own local events too.