• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The 'Pokémon Day Chile 2013': 'Pikachu 3DS XL' for Chile, 'Pokémon South American Cha

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
The 'Pokémon Day Chile 2013': 'Pikachu 3DS XL' for Chile, 'Pokémon South American Challenge' ...

With more than 2000 people assisting the event, the biggest Pokémon event in South America was arranged. Three announcements were also made by Nintendo; A Meloetta distribution event, the special limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL for Chile, Pokémon South American Challenge for next year.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: The 'Pokémon Day Chile 2013': 'Pikachu 3DS XL' for Chile, 'Pokémon South American

Is it NA and if it can i import it and play x and y and my ds pokemon?

Re: The 'Pokémon Day Chile 2013': 'Pikachu 3DS XL' for Chile, 'Pokémon South American

At this stage, we do not know for certain. It seems very likely, since the 3DS and 3DS XL units available for sale in Chile are the same as sold in North America, but we'll have to wait and see what happens.

At this stage, we do not know for certain. It seems very likely, since the 3DS and 3DS XL units available for sale in Chile are the same as sold in North America, but we'll have to wait and see what happens.

So i should then be able to import it with no trouble other then tech support and possibly an outlet converter.

Most likely, yes. Of course, that's assuming you can find an online store in Chile that stocks it and exports to North America. And that the prices in Chile aren't stupidly inflated compared to the North American prices.

No one saw the fact that the Meloetta distribution was leaked.

Most likely, yes. Of course, that's assuming you can find an online store in Chile that stocks it and exports to North America. And that the prices in Chile aren't stupidly inflated compared to the North American prices.
But they are :( Shipping to such a remote place isn't cheap, sometimes prices are almost doubled. Ch$159.990 equals roughly US$330.

This is the second version of the Pokémon Day Chile. I went last year and it was awesome (that day I completed National Pokédex on White, except for then-unreleased Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect). This year I wanted to go but I had to travel. My friends told me it was even better than 2012, so I'm waiting for 2014 version.

I can't believe this event in my country is mentioned in a big site like Bulbanews. That hypes me slightly. Now I'll search into the photos in case I recognize a friend :lol:

If this hits North America, I'll upgrade to a 3DS XL. I like it.

I can't believe this event in my country is mentioned in a big site like Bulbanews.
If we'd realized there was one in 2012, we would've reported that one too. We'd love to do more local coverage, it's just that we often don't hear about it because we don't have people living in those countries. Hopefully the exposure we're giving this will prompt others from around the world to submit their own local events too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom