• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Pokémon Day"

Reaction score
February 27 will be the "Pokémon Day". What do you expect for this day?

The announcement of Pokémon Switch? Revelation of Zeraora? Or TCG news only?

I'd rather we have Zeraora revealed before anything from Gen VIII. Let's not leave the current generation incomplete.

I'd feel great either way, but I'm leaning more toward hoping it's the Gen VIII reveal trailer. No particular reason, I just feel (personally) that since so many people already know about Zeraora, gravitas and excitement is lost on any big reveal being SOLELY Zeraora.

Well, everyone.

It was nothing. We got none of the above (unless you count new movie info that doesn't include anything about Zeraora or Gen VIII at all).

Today is Pokemon Day (at least in the western hemisphere, could already be the 28 in the eastern). Happy Pokemon Day, everyone!

Even though there wasn't too much of anything (which I wasn't really expecting), I noticed that this year will be the 20th anniversary of Red and Blue coming to the US in September. I doubt the US will do anything special like they did in Japan, but hey, maybe Nintendo World will have something cool.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom