• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus Datamine thread!

Norzan

Reaction score
Don't look in the spoiler if you don't want to see evolutions/forms/etc.
undefined
Oh god, what have they done with Dialga and Palkia? Specially the latter. This is Kyurem Black and Kyurem White levels of bad, probably even worse in my opinion.

Poke Dragon

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
There seems to be extra Plates. One is a "Blank Plate" and the other is a "Legend Plate". I don't know if the type Plates are in the game, but if they are, then I have some suspicion that the Legend Plate has something hiding.

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
There seems to be extra Plates. One is a "Blank Plate" and the other is a "Legend Plate". I don't know if the type Plates are in the game, but if they are, then I have some suspicion that the Legend Plate has something hiding.
Some people have already datamined it. The Blank Plate is basically the normal plate. And the Legend Plate lets Arceus become every type.

dig

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Reaction score
Some people have already datamined it. The Blank Plate is basically the normal plate. And the Legend Plate lets Arceus become every type.
.. every type at once? Or just get to choose any one type?

prog rocker

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/him
Can you PM the place where you got this so I can keep updating the thread?

Also, Jesus Christ! They made Conquest!Arceus canon!

Norzan

Reaction score
What is that Fairy/Flying thing? A regional variant for a Force of Nature?

TheElderKing

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/him
In regards of learning moves (some spoiler for new characters).

As mentioned before, you can learn the level up moves in a new window in the pokèmon selection screen. There's also a move tutor, and you can add as many moves as you can at the same time.
What is that Fairy/Flying thing? A regional variant for a Force of Nature?
A new one.

Norzan

Reaction score
I am hoping that 2D art can make me like some of these because that has happened in the past. But so far when it comes to their 3D models some of them are rough, very rough.

Last edited:

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
What would the type chart look like?
I forgot that it also has a fairy weakness but, something like this
Arceus All types.PNG

Full video if your curious What if Arceus REALLY WAS All Types? | Gnoggin Pokemon Theory