• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus Datamine thread!

Poke Dragon

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
I'm sure it's just a case of that they copy-pasted the data from a main archive and didn't bother to trim anything out this time. It has data for many pokemon and regional variants unavailable in the game as well, including Cap Pikachus. Gonna go out on a limb and say that they definitely weren't planning on adding Cap Pikachus to the game.

Interestingly, it seems like they also have "form" data for the unevolvable Gmax Pikachu and Eevee, as well, but not for Gmax Meowth or any of the other Gmax pokemon.
They probably overlooked those, the coding can look messy to the point where things can be overlooked very easily.

Oriden

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
They probably overlooked those, the coding can look messy to the point where things can be overlooked very easily.
I wouldn't call it overlooked, more like they didn't bother looking because literally, it has every pokemon from Bulbasaur to Reshiram, nothing trimmed out. They just copy-pasted Gen 1-5 because that was all they needed.

LemonAce

Reaction score
Still trying to find a sort of Alpha Pokemon formula for height and weight, no such luck.
Maybe if I had a list of Alpha sizes and weights it could help

Alpha height/weights and codes for them

LemonAce

Reaction score
Looks like Serebii put up the heights and weights of the Alphas. And from the looks of it, I can see what exactly the problem is.
A number of Pokémon in the same height category can have different multipliers for Alpha heights. For Steelix, that value is under 1, meaning that the Alpha is smaller then normal size.

It seems that the multiplier for the Alphas must come from something outside the normal height and weights. I guess that due to height being a linear value, they are calculating it based on the area the Pokémon uses to stand on or the volume it takes up in the field. So you would have to dig through the code of the models to find out how exactly the game renders them.