• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus Datamine thread!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi! I'm takoyaki! I've created this thread to follow datamining for the Pokémon Legends: Arecus game, which is being leaked/dumped/datamined right now.

Me and @prog rocker will host this thread.

よろしく!

Unrevealed Pokémon are in bold

Wyrdeer - Normal/Psychic
Kleavor - Bug/Rock
Ursaluna - Normal/Ground
Basculegion - Water/Ghost (has a female form)
Sneasler - Poison/Fighting
Overkwil - Dark/Poison
Enamorus - Fairy/Flying (has a Therian form)

Unrevealed forms are in bold

Voltorb - Electric/Grass
Electrode - Electric/Grass
Growlithe - Fire/Rock
Arcanine - Fire/Rock
Typhlosion - Fire/Ghost
Qwilfish - Dark/Poison
Sneasel - Poison/Fighting
Dialga - Steel/Dragon
Palkia - Water/Dragon
Samurott -Water/Dark
Lilligant - Grass/Fighting
Basculin - Water

Zorua - Normal/Ghost
Zoroark - Normal/Ghost
Braviary - Psychic/Flying
Avalugg - Ice/Rock
Sliggoo - Dragon/Steel
Goodra - Dragon/Steel
Decidueye - Grass/Fighting

These are screenshots that I've taken of the RomFS filesystem of the game. (work in progress~)

Homebrew_Menu_20220119_161018_00.jpg

Homebrew_Menu_20220119_161020_00.jpg
Homebrew_Menu_20220119_161023_00.jpg
Homebrew_Menu_20220119_161026_00.jpg
Homebrew_Menu_20220119_161028_00.jpg

I'm unable to copy/paste the whole script here because it's massive, however I will link to the file and provide a .txt file.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious about how much of the story revolves around that plot twist of the protagonists originating from the future :unsure:

Last edited:
I'm curious if the data for Abilities is still stored for all the pokemon for the sake of Home transfer down the line. Same with the traditional stat calculation. Would help figure out the strength of the new pokemon in a regular game (and of course know their abilities, sense they dont have previous things to look at)

I've seen some supposed leaks of Hisui evo's going around on Reddit. Most of them look pretty terrible. Have you seen them per chance and can you confirm or deny whether or these are legit?

I've seen some supposed leaks of Hisui evo's going around on Reddit. Most of them look pretty terrible. Have you seen them per chance and can you confirm or deny whether or these are legit?
If you check the leaks thread, there are a few posts that have the evolutions

Don't look in the spoiler if you don't want to see evolutions/forms/etc.

Pokemon-Legends-Arceus_new-forms-960x1024.jpeg

I feel so bad for Avalugg. Already it suffers from an unoriginal design and poor stats, and they somehow made it even worse, with what I assume will be an Ice/Rock typing.

I feel so bad for Avalugg. Already it suffers from an unoriginal design and poor stats, and they somehow made it even worse, with what I assume will be an Ice/Rock typing.
You would be correct. Literally the only way to save a Ice/Rock pokemon would be super high speed so its bad defenses are less of a problem. But sadly Reigonal variants never change stats that drastically if at all.

If you check the leaks thread, there are a few posts that have the evolutions

Don't look in the spoiler if you don't want to see evolutions/forms/etc.
Pokemon-Legends-Arceus_new-forms-960x1024.jpeg
Yeah these were the ones I've seen... There are only a couple that I like. Most of them are really bad though :(

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom