• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus Datamine thread!

There seems to be extra Plates. One is a "Blank Plate" and the other is a "Legend Plate". I don't know if the type Plates are in the game, but if they are, then I have some suspicion that the Legend Plate has something hiding.

There seems to be extra Plates. One is a "Blank Plate" and the other is a "Legend Plate". I don't know if the type Plates are in the game, but if they are, then I have some suspicion that the Legend Plate has something hiding.
Some people have already datamined it. The Blank Plate is basically the normal plate. And the Legend Plate lets Arceus become every type.

In regards of learning moves (some spoiler for new characters).

As mentioned before, you can learn the level up moves in a new window in the pokèmon selection screen. There's also a move tutor, and you can add as many moves as you can at the same time.
What is that Fairy/Flying thing? A regional variant for a Force of Nature?
A new one.

What would the type chart look like?
I forgot that it also has a fairy weakness but, something like this
Arceus All types.PNG

Full video if your curious What if Arceus REALLY WAS All Types? | Gnoggin Pokemon Theory

Diance and Carbink, the Arceus Killers.
If you use a move like gravity that would remove his flying type ground immunity, he is then triple weak to ground.

The arceus fight seems like a massive pain if you fight Legend Plate him at any point
(Also, if this item carries over to other games it's so banned in competive right?)

I might be missing something, but doesn't fairy hits three type super effective, and is resisted by three?
The video isn't 100% Accurate but it's the closest thing I know of. Either way the only things they got kinda wrong is the fairy weakness and they also actually made some resistances too weak, some are higher and i think the 3x resists might actually be 4x? Still only weak to rock.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom