• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokémon main series Music Appreciation Thread

I have all these feels when I listen to this song, absolutely beautiful. Plays at the end of X and Y, though I did have to look that up because I couldn't remember.

I've never actually played Black and White, but this song is absolutely lovely. Very calming and ambient.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hx8H54VgTk

And by far my favorite Grunt theme. I don't really enjoy long routes with lots of trainer battles, or going up against the evil team with all the grunt battles, but Team Skull's music makes those battles so worth it!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDFEUfS4r_A

Great Champion battle theme right here.

No order.

Route 209 Sinnoh. Thanks for reminding me SugarCookie420.
Undella Town (Autumn/Winter/Spring)
Anistar City
Route 10
Ecruteak City HGSS THE START. AAAHAHAHAHAHHHHH
Burnt Tower especially the version which plays in Pokemon Generations.
Battle! Deoxys

This is an outrage! How has no one posted the Dragonspiral / Celestial Tower theme from BW yet?

I love putting this on when I'm in the shower or doing housework. Very peaceful.

For me it goes RSE > DPPt > GSC > BW/B2W2 > RBGY > XY > SM/USUM in terms of which non-remake games had the best soundtracks. The Alola games have the most pitiful attempt at BGM that I've ever witnessed in any game; the E4 battle theme is literally the only song that I like in those games.

While I prefer the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series's music over the mainline series's music, I still really like a lot of what the main series has to offer, especially from Gens 2-5. Here are a few I really like:

1. HGSS/GSC Rt. 29
  2. DPPt Rt. 209/212
  3. Battle! Champion Cynthia (all versions)
  4. Illex Forest/ROA/Tohjo Falls/ Union Cave
  5. Unown's pokegear radio thingy
  6. HGSS/GSC Champion
7.ORAS Zinnia's theme
  1. BW/B2W2 Accumula Town aka Furret Walk
  2. RSE/ORAS New Mauville/Mt Pyre
  3. ORAS Night Soaring with Latias/Latios

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom